Hello Guest, if you are reading this it means you have not registered yet. Please take a second, Click here to register, and in a few simple steps you will be able to enjoy our community and use our OpenViX support section.

Thread: Missing Channels

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Title
    Forum Supporter
    Donated Member
    Thanks

Missing Channels

Hello,

I'm unable to get some channels on my OpenVix/ABM setup and I'm not sure where the issue is. I am using ABM to provide a Sky Northern Ireland numbering EPG of Freesat and Saorsat (RTE).
    The problem is that some channels such as Dave, ITV2, ITV3, ITV4 etc are not tuning in. Note they are listed in my EPG as Dave HD, ITV2 HD, etc...

At present I'm not sure where the issue is so I'm not sure where to start - I was wondering if it was something to do with me selecting HD channels?

My files are attached. Please inform me of what settings are required from ABM/OpenVix to further diagnose the problem - if there is one!

Thanks.

MOD EDIT:
    To save looking at mix file, this is what is bing mixed in
    Code:
    <custommix>
        <deletes>
            <!-- Delete channels that have been swapped, to remove duplication -->
            <delete target="161"></delete>
            <delete target="162"></delete>
            <delete target="163"></delete>
            <delete target="164"></delete>
            <delete target="165"></delete>
            <delete target="166"></delete>
            <delete target="167"></delete>
            <delete target="168"></delete>
        </deletes>
        <inserts>
            <insert provider="sat_0090_saorsat" source="1"  target="161"></insert> <!-- RTE1 HD -->
            <insert provider="sat_0090_saorsat" source="2"  target="162"></insert> <!-- RTE2 HD -->
            <insert provider="sat_0090_saorsat" source="4"  target="163"></insert> <!-- TG4 -->
            <insert provider="sat_0090_saorsat" source="3"  target="164"></insert> <!-- RTE1 NEWS NOW -->
            <insert provider="sat_0090_saorsat" source="7"  target="165"></insert> <!-- RTE JUNIOR -->
            <insert provider="sat_0090_saorsat" source="9"  target="166"></insert> <!-- TITHE AN OIREACHTIS -->
            <insert provider="sat_0090_saorsat" source="11" target="167"></insert> <!-- RTE1 +1 -->
            <insert provider="sat_0090_saorsat" source="12" target="168"></insert> <!-- RTE2 +1 -->
        </inserts>
    </custommix>
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by abu baniaz; 28-09-20 at 15:22.