once i have installed the box and connected both DVB-C and DVB-S2 cables i noticed that whatever channel is selected, the Signal and Quality reported is (almost) the same and has nothing to do with the reality:

- on DVB-C tuner it shows a Quality of 91% and a Signal of about 44% when i have connected the same cable to a Samsung FHD TV where the figures are 99% with 100%. I know for sure that the signal is very good so why does my H9 box says i have less than 50% signal strength ?

- on DVB-S2 i have a dish connected to Hotbird 13 East and it doesn't matter the channel i am on, the box shows a Quality of around 45% with a Signal strength of around 72%. It can t be that all the transponders have the same Signal and Quality (with a difference of 1-2 units) and i know for sure that some of them have less than that, i can also see the channel breaking because of low signal but my box shows the same levels all the time for all channels. My signal is around 50-60% on that transponder but what the box is showing is clearly not correct.

I am now using the OpenVIX image but no matter which image i use (OpenATV, egami, OpenVIX) the figures are the same

is my box faulty? can someone else with a H9 Combo can confirm this behavior ?

thank you