I've had issues with network communications with my VUDUO2 box for years..
Gradually getting worse until now when the situation has become dire..
Firstly a network scan comes back with invalid data in as much as various network nodes will not expand when they should..
A workaround which sometimes worked was to define the NAS subpools manually as a new mount
More often than not this would result in an entry not being written to folder media\autofs\ with the name of the local share
Which results in the dreaded 'Directory media\autofs\'local share name' does not exist' error when trying to access the data
I've now lost access to all but one of my NAS boxes (The least important one of course)

Decided to bite the bullet and upgrade from Apollo 014 to version 5 thinking that would clear out all the corrupt control files or whatever
In fact it made matters worse...The corruption is still there but as the software seems to have been vastly improved in this area my workaround no longer works

Is there a way of clearing out all network definitions as a reflash does not appear to do this...
I'm quite happy to go through and recreate them all

I've been through this forum and a lot of people seem to be having very similar problems and I've tried all the suggested cures.
Does a reflash do a full blown Delete\Define of all the flash memory or just part of it...
If the former then maybe the network interface has it's own BIOS that has been corrupted

I don't know how many hundreds of hours I've spent trying to identify and rectify this problem over the years so any help would very much appreciated
In the past I was reluctant to ask for help as I was running an old version of Vix (Can't expect you guys to offer support every version that's ever existed)

Mark