Hi,

I live in an area where I have to use a "Booster" transmitter so proceeded to create a custom provider (named "South West Terrestrial"). All seems to be working well - I select this provider in the providers section as well as my SKY UK provider for the satellite FTA bouquets but there is some odd behavior with the terrestrial channels when it comes to setting a timer in the resulting EPG.

I have the Zgemma H7S with 2x sat tuners and 1x T2 tuner. when I try to set multiple recordings on the sat channels the Timer Conflict checker does its job fine and finds that I don't have enough tuners and throws the expected error.

With the "custom" freeview bouquets "South West Terrestrial" it allows me to add multiple timers (in the future) for multiple channels at the same time even though I only have the one tuner and it will surely fail. It is as though it is not recognizing that all the freeview channels are all being served by the one tuner. True to form; when the timer is reached and the system tried to record multiple freeview T2 channels it fails with a NIT error.

I am thinking that the custom part of ABM may be not populating part of the service ID so that the timer conflict checker logic cannot know that they are all the same tuner.

Is this something that anyone has come across before?

Thanks
Paul