Hi all

I am having hell with my motorised dish. I recently moved home and doing so got an installer (guy I always use) to transfer my dish etc to my new property.

Turned out the old motor I had - TM2600 - was no longer driving the dish so I bought a new one about a month ago. The installer came out and hooked it up and it was ok - or it seemed to be. The only thing he couldn't get going correctly was locking 30 West. I played around with that and managed to bring it in (probably by good fortune opposed to knowledge).

Anyway, it seems a bit of a mess now. I have only been able to lock on 30 West and nothing else, meaning I can get nothing else east or west.

Today I got a ladder and sent the dish to zero and reset the motor. I then unplugged the power from the box and disconnected the cable to the dish. When I turned it on I was able to get 0.8 W, 13.0 E, 28.2 E etc. Then when I tried to go to 30 W I couldn't bring it in so tried to go back to 0.8 - 0.8 then didn't come in.

Before I moved I was using a VU+ Zero but it is white and my other hardware is black so I purchased a Mutant HD box to get everything looking decent. I have been skipping between the 2 boxes to see if either of them will work - I know, I know.

My USALS setup is:

Single tuner

configuration - simple

Long - 6.693

Lat - 55.140

We have had some storms lately and my dish is 1.1 metres but it's perforated and doesn't seem to have moved - my viewing experience is flawless (when available).

I'm at my wits end with this now and don't really want to be paying out again to correct this. The only problem with that is I haven't a clue about manually positioning the dish or anything. All I really know is via the box.

Any help here would be like manna from heaven. I am ready to volley this down the road.

Thanks