Quote Originally Posted by micscave View Post
As far as Vhannibals settings is concerned, I use this but have it set to manually update and not auto.

I then use ABM and have that set to remember other settings so that it doesn’t wipe out Vhannibals settings and in my case have (Sky / Virgin) ABM always on top.

If you let Vhannibals auto update it’ll wipe out your ABM settings every time. You can set it not to but it’s a bit of a faff I find. Run it once or twice a week and if it needs updating then .et it do it’s thing and then re run ABM straight after.

Just wondering if your installer was my installer also seeing as it’s the same mistake, what part of the country are you in?
Hi

Thanks for sharing! I have (so far) swapped around with a couple of Settings Files (such as Catseyes) and come back to VHannibal as it seems to be more comprehensive and easier to find things.

In time, as I learn how to, I will tweak the file to reflect my own favourites and preferences.

I hadn't noticed an auto-update setting - where do I find that?

I looked at ABM when I first started up the box but not twigged that you can use it in conjunction with a loaded settings list - how handy!

I've come over from a TM7102 so on the E2 learning curve but love the near instant loading/tweaking settings over the network from my laptop.

I'm in North Shropshire - you?