Thanks to World of Satellite who provided excellent service and speedy delivery, i now own a Gigablue Ultra UE 4K along with a GT-Sat GT-dLNB1DY Unicable LNB and GT-Sat GT-SP21 2 Way Satellite Splitter. I've not had much time since getting it but it's all plugged in and as a test, i've had it recording 2 channels whilst watching another on the TV and then another on my Fire Tablet via Dreamplayer.

The only problem i've had is the LNB adaptor i bought separately to attach the Unicable LNB to the Zone 1 dish didn't fit, luckily i had another Zone 1 dish in my garage and it fitted that, so i had to replace the dish on the wall. This new dish needs to be aligned correctly, i was lucky it that my line of site installation managed to give me a signal although only at 68% SNR and 7% AGR. As far as I'm aware you need a 'Pro' satellite meter to fine tune the dish. Hopefully at the weekend, i get my wife to watch the signal finder screen whilst i'm up the ladder luckily the dish is near enough to the receiver.

For new dish installs it might be worth spending the extra to get a Unicable LNB with Legacy Outputs to aim alignment with a meter.

Anyone got any recommendations as to TPs to use when aligning the dish to 28.2E ?