Hello Guest, if you are reading this it means you have not registered yet. Please take a second, Click here to register, and in a few simple steps you will be able to enjoy our community and use our OpenViX support section.

Thread: ABM 2.8 Failed to tune NET ID 00016

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Title
    Thanks

ABM 2.8 Failed to tune NET ID 00016

Hi,

recently had a PAT issue with some channels so decided to rescan ABM however keep getting 'failed to tune virgin UK on Tuner B please make sure tuner is configured correctly.'

I know the tuner is configured correctly , even rolled back to known working image etc etc. tuners configured to 00000 with virgin uk all systems and Provider ID in ABM is 00016

Ive updated to latest OpenVix and updated to ABM 2.8 with NET ID 00016 warwick

I can do a manual scan and get all my channels inc HD however just can't get the ABM to scan

as temporary fix I have manually created my own bouquets using dreamboxEDIT however really would like to get ABM working how it should.

has anyone else had issues with NET ID 00016 recently ?

here is my lamedb and lamedb5 files for anyone to see if they can tell me whats wrong?

thanks
    Paul.
    Attached Files Attached Files