Please excuse my ignorance about this. The SBS service we like to view on Optus D1 is to change in November and I'm unsure if the Solo2 will receive them. I’m also perplexed about receiving the changed ABC broadcasts.

Here is the data for the SBS channel we wish to receive:
Current frequency - 12.362375 [being received without problems] Proposed frequency - 12.362375
New transponder - 13 Modulation/FEC - 16APSK 5/6 Symbol Rate - 47,300 ISI - 133
Can the Solo2 be set to receive these signals?
Please note my usage of satellite services is very unsophisticated but we need to use them as we live in a black spot. Services are available on Optus D3 but they are encrypted under the VAST system where we are forced to use PVRs that have restrictions placed on their use making them far less user friendly than the Vu+. We have no option for the commercial channels and must use VAST but the SBS and ABC broadcasts are receivable on appropriate satellite receivers. However it looks as if the Vu+Solo2 cannot receive the changes made to ABC .
Here is the data on the ABC broadcasts:
ABC on Optus D1 has moved to TP12 and is now DVB-S2, frequency 12466Mhz but I seem unable to tune it in with the Solo2.
I can tune in the ABC channels on D3 with the Solo2 but no audio or video is there
Advice on another site was that the ABC broadcasts can be received with either the Ericsson RX8200 or Evertz 7882IRD receivers. I'm told that ABC transmissions are on Optus D1 but you need a receiver that can do symbol rate 47.3M/s and modulation format 16APSK multistream that the Solo2 cannot handle - correct??
The detailed data involved for ABC is: Downlink frequency = 12469MHz Symbol Rate = 47.3MSym/s Modulation = DVB-S2 Modulation format = 16APSK Roll Off = 20% Downlink frequency = 12469MHz Symbol Rate = 47.3MSym/s Modulation = DVB-S2 Modulation format = 16APSK • Roll Off = 20% Downlink frequency = 12469MHz Symbol Rate = 47.3MSym/s Modulation = DVB-S2 Modulation format = 16APSK Roll Off = 20% Input Stream ID(ISI) value 125
Another further comment on another forum - :"ABC are using the 16APSK modulation standard on DVB-S2. However, it is very likely that DVB-S2X will be introduced too. I don't have any time frame yet but the word is that it will happen. I believe they are only using DVB-S2 because the switch over to S2X has been problematic."

This ignorant satellite user is VERY confused. Help appreciated.

TIA

John