My old Sky satellite is connected to my old home-made HTPC (Windows XP, hauppauge wintv-nova-s-plus PCI) which I am going to replace with a laptop (Windows 10) plus some kind of receiver. My budget is small. Rather than getting a laptop usb receiver, I think I'm going to get an Enigma2 box.

I have a newish 1TB 3.5" HDD from the old HTPC which I don't want to have to replace, so I hope to use that as storage. But I don't want to mount it via USB - I'd rather have internal. No current boxes have that (as opposed to 2.5"), but some have E-SATA - is that going to be as stable as internal HDD?

The GiGaBlue HD X1 1x DVB-S/S2 is currently down to £69 and has E-SATA. As has the Xtrend ET7500 HD 1x DVB-S2 Single tuner currently at £109 and the Dreambox DM500HD V2 1x DVB-S2 at £99. But I believe that of these three only the ET7500 has internal HDD support, which I might want in the future if my current HDD fails. I'm not sure how important that factor is, but then I saw that for only £10 more at the moment I could get a second tuner! I don't currently have two signals but I gather it's not super expensive to change that - which might happen in the near future. (Has to be Satellite since there's bad T signal here). Does it sound like the ET7500 HD 2x SVB-S2 is the right one for me? Or should I go the USB HDD route and get something else for similar budget?