Hullo everyone,

Firstly, if I'm posting this in the wrong area of the forum, please forgive me - I have no idea where to start.

I have to spend a lot of time in hospital, and if anyone has this misfortune, they will know how rubbish and expensive watching TV in hospital is!

At home, I have a Vusolo2 box installed, along with a high speed Virgin Media connection.

On my tablet at home, I can connect to the Vusolo2 via my WIFI and can watch any of the channels anywhere within the WIFI range.
(I use the address http://192.168.0.01 then the number my box is assigned to, then use the OpenWebif page to select a channel, which then opens with VLC).

What I'm hoping to do, is to simply connect to my Vusolo2 when I'm not at home, example being - watch any of my channels when I'm in hospital.

I seriously have no idea on how to accomplish this, and dare not try anything in case I mess up badly.

If anyone can provide me with an idiot proof guide - Step 1, Step 2 etc on how to do this, I would be a very happy person, armed with my tablet for my next round of hospital tratment!

Fingers crossed, and best wishes,

Carsmile.