I'm caught in a little dilemma as I need to decide between ET8500 or VU SOLO SE V2, all I want is a good PVR that will allow freeview HD recordings to be exported out as .ts files and use on other devices when required.

For the ET8500:

a) Can it record 2 different channels at the same time?

b) when recoding freeview channels can the recorded HD channesl like BBC 1 for example be exported edt as .TS file to an external hardrive so it can be played on other devices? Is the HD file decrypted as these cannot be done on other PVR recivers?

c) Will it puck up BBC red button services or at lest scan them in? Especially when sporting events are on?

d) will it support catch tv services similar to YouView?

e) What is the max harddisk size that can be connected fro PVR recording and dose it have to be powered or not?

f) I Only have 1 areal and cable coming off the wall socket so how to I connect this up if the tuner has multiple input connectiosn form its multiple tunners?
so do I connect to ariel input tunner one then use loop out/loop thro to to input of tunner 2 and so on and the last connection will be to input areil connection of my tv?