Thought it best to make a new, concise thread for this specific issue.

For months now my VU+ Zero has not rewound in timeshift. It pauses and unpauses just fine. As soon as you press rewind it effectively just exits as if you've pressed stop.

This has happened for me on multiple versions of 3.2, 4.0 and now 4.1. I did a fresh flash of 4.1 from USB stick. I've tried with and without settings restore.

Presuming it was the USB stick, i've tried three different sticks and it happens on all. I've tried the sticks as EXT3 and EXT4. I've reformatted and reformatted the sticks. I've tried them as HDD's and as USB sticks.

Having tried all that i'm quite sure its not USB stick related for that reason and because it DID work with the USB stick that its used at one point. In fact at the very start timeshift used to work even when I mounted my Duo2's hard drive to it vis NFS and use that as the timeshift device. That also no longer works, so there must be something else somewhere.

There is no crash, so the only log I can generate is a debug log which is attached here during a session in which I attempted timeshift a few times.

It terms of settings they are default except I have save when channel zap turned to off (so it basically functions exactly like it does on Sky +) and of course the location set to wherever it should be.

I also don't have any plugins installed except the ones that come stock with the images.

Enigma2-2016-04-21_15-28-04.log