hi, trying to help my friend sort a problem thats been bugging us for weeks on vu solo se v2 twin cable tuner on openvix 3.2 build 30! Tried repeatedly to mount/initialise a usb drive for recording,timeshift, epg, settings etc tried..downloading the plugin ntfs-3g, tried switching usb sticks/drives, formatting, re initialising, file indexing etc...but on restart it comes up as 'hard disk full- unable to record' ....nothing works!
I've read that this box was sold as a 'zapper' and that something called a 'pau' plugin maybe required, but that that it is also included in openvix already?
ive checked that the usb drive can be written and read from so no issues with power supplied to external drive..
i read that there maybe a file that needs editing, called fstab in /etc folder, but cant see that one, only one called samba?... inserting a line for the drive..it appears under devices as sda1/media..
the box also returns an error saying ' the folder hdd/movie does not exist? i thought the file system was created on disk initialisation.

can anyone help, anyone experience of this relatively new box?