So long story short my Dad has been taken terminally ill and has his own room for now with a TV - previously our setup is really simple - living room has a Sky box with no sub for FTA channels and we have an old Technomate TM-800HD which is is connected to a motorised dish and supplies the main TV when there is a game on and also my room the rest of the time.

So now there is a third TV in the mix and the original setup isn't all that great i'm looking to expand, money no object i want to get the VERY best box we can put as a central hub in the living room.

Ideally it'd have 4 sat tuners on it, that way 3 would come from the mini dish and one would come from our motorised dish. What I was hoping to do is have everything go into one box and somehow supply three TV's.

Now I realised we only have one feed from the motorised dish - I was hoping you'd be able to pair up bouquets with the motorised dish tuner only and thus clines which match that one tuner - then set the other tuners to only come into action if a FTA channel is selected. Is that possible?

95% of the time FTA channels will be watched in the main room. So in terms of features I know there are no boxes with dual HDMI feeds out, so id probably look for either streaming one of the tuners to the other room, or using the partner plugin ive seen in which you can use a second box to access the tuner on the first box and its HD recordings. The house is wired with ethernet so no problems connecting the boxes there.

So to do a bullet list id like

• Most powerful box on the market right now
  • 4 tuner inputs
  • Ability to access those tuners individually on 3 TV sets which some kind of solution
  • Ability to stream to iPad/Mac again with a different channel to that being shown on the main TV

Would the VU+ Duo2 still be the best for this or are there better more powerful options now?