Hello Guest, if you are reading this it means you have not registered yet. Please take a second, Click here to register, and in a few simple steps you will be able to enjoy our community and use our OpenViX support section.

Thread: Hide bouquets issue. Movies does not show in hd bouquets

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Title
    Forum Supporter
    Donated Member
    Thanks

Hide bouquets issue. Movies does not show in hd bouquets

hi

I think there is a small issue with abm

when I select to hide adult, movie channels disappear from the hd channels bouquet?
    when I uncheck hide adult, the movie channels appear again in the hd bouquet?

the same thing happens when if I hide movie channels,movie channels will still show in hd bouquet but music channels will disappear from hd bouquet

if I select to hide music channels they will still appear in hd bouquet

im using a vu+uno(usb tuner) build Apollo 015

also, im only using all channels and hd bouquets only.the all channels works fine when I select to hide a certain group but the hd section seems to hide movie channels when I select only to hide adult

2. The Following User Says Thank You to leonius For This Useful Post:

abu baniaz (10-07-14)