Hi all,

Just want to say first of all thanks to this site for all the information and help it has provided me in setting up my first linux receiver. I received it last week and stuck on the latest vix zeus image which is fantastic - I can't believe how easy it is to get it going with the built in feeds plugins etc. and how responsive it is... Anyway the issue i am having is mounting a network share from a freecom network drive which is a samba share I believe.
I have installed the samba and client from the menu's and then I have mounted the drive using the mount manager. I have used autofs for mount as needed and left the username and password blank as i don't believe any is required. anyway the mount shows up in mount manager with the green globe and a green tick to show everything seems to be in order. However when i try to browse the network nothing shows up except for my TM Nano. I have download the file browser extension and gone to media/autofs and nothing displays? am i missing something or how should I be able to view the files on the drive assuming it has mounted properly.
Thanks guys