Hello Guest, if you are reading this it means you have not registered yet. Please take a second, Click here to register, and in a few simple steps you will be able to enjoy our community and use our OpenViX support section.

Thread: region problem with AutoBouquetMaker

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Ojustaboo

region problem with AutoBouquetMaker

Hi all, probably me being stupid.

Using ViX on a Quad.

All I want is Freesat channels and I want the Anglia region.

Under Crossepg OpenTV providers, I have selected "Sky UK Open TV (Astra 2 on 28.2")

Under Service searching / AutoBouquetMaker I have it set as follows

CONFIGURE:
    Setup mode: Expert
    Scheduled Scan: yes
    Time of scan to start: 01:00
    Repeat how often: Daily
    Keep all bouquets: no
    Add provider prefix to bouquets: no
    Place bouquets at: Top
    Show in extensions: no

I presume by scanning daily, it will pick up any channels that have changed before my lovely wife moans that she cant find them

PROVIDERS:
    Everything is set to "no" except the following

Freesat: yes
    Freesat area: England HD - East (E) / Anglia E
    Freesat generate main bouquet: yes
    Freesat generate sections bouquet: yes
    Freesat generate HD bouquet: yes
    Freesat generate FTA bouquet: yes

However if I go into the epg (graphical or the one using the up/down cursor keys) it shows channel 101 as BBC 1 London instead of BBC 1 East

I've played around with this for months, occasionally after rebooting it does change 101 to East, but a few days later it will revert to London again.

Not a big deal of course, but would be nice to sort out.

On the same lines, the epg always seems 100% correct in the evening, however often it goes weird during the morning. For example an hour ago it was correctly telling me that "More 4 +1" had a film on called "desert Fox" however, even though this was also showing on "More 4", "more 4 "had "Father Ted" listed.

Many thanks

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Ojustaboo For This Useful Post: