I've setup my new Nano that I received today following the following guide to the letter http://www.world-of-satellite.com/sh...x-set-up-guide

I'm using CrossEPG and the latest version of CCCam

All is set up and working, except when the Nano is connected to the internet (and it is hard wired by Cat6 to the router) it absolutely kills my internet connection. Doing speedtests etc the speed comes down to a few kbs (i.e pages are taking minutes to load etc) - this is both with the box on and on standby. Turning the box off at the switch on the back and the internet comes back to full speed without any issues. Turn box back on and the internet virtually dies again.

Because it's networking I have tested and rebooted everything. It's not the router, the cable (connected other devices & reporting full speed) or other devices that are connected - I've troubleshooted all by trial and error with those. I've put my old Spiderbox on the network lead and everything else plugged in from the Nano and no issues.

Any ideas with this? It's truly bizarre, also if this is in the wrong forum please feel free to move.

Thanks folks.