Hi guys.

Recently i had to reinstall my dish as the winds brought the dish down so i reistalled in a patio mount in the garden. Set the pole up all plumb, pointed to Thor 0.8w) (BBC world) tracked the arc all satellites 42e to 30w tracked fine. The receiver is been set as motorised (USUALS) and the lat and long details were taken from dishpointer. All of these worked fine until the box crashed and all gone pearshape. I know keep getting tune failed in all satellites. I have been outside to reset the motor and rechecked signal all seems ok with exception i get tune failed i left set on usal. If I use diseqc positioning via the receiver i can get to thor and some channels on nilesat but that is it.

I'm puzzled that all was working before the box crashed and restarted, It seems that the receivers tuner is messed up and not sending the correct usal signals to the motor.

This has happened to me in the past week as well and I had to disconnec the cable from the motor and connected it direcly to the lnb and receiver to retrack which worked straight away. Then reconnected to the receiver and all worked fine again until it the receiver crashed.

Please help this is driving me nuts!!!