I have 3 dishes, two fixed with 6 LNBs and one with motor diseqc 1.2, the motor is set as USALS and I can get all sats between 39°E and 34.5°W.

In sats that have low signal I have to turn off the USALS to be able to make small adjustments (fine-tuning) with the remote control (tuning step), the problem is that after one tuning step I get Tuner Failed in all sats, even in the 6 fixed LNB's!!!

The only way to get it back to work is by turning off the receiver in the back on/off button.

I was now doing a manual scan to one sat and only found one channel, so I went to Menu>Setup>Service Searching>Sat Finder to verify the signal of the transponders of that sat, checked some transponders but they were all without signal, when I left the menu started receiving the error Tuner Failed in all sats, even in the 6 fixed LNB's.

I'm using a fresh flash of the 775 build, I think I have everything set up correctly because everything works perfectly, just have this problem if I try to fine-tuning using the Tuning Step or if I try to check TPs with the Sat Finder.

The connections between the three dishes, the diseqc switch 1.1 and the receiver are correct and worked correctly on my old receiver (Golden Media Spark Reloaded running Spark).

The receiver does not crash so I don't have logs... any idea?