Hope someone can help me.

I've got the new Vu+ Duo2 but purchased 1xTwin DVB-S2 Tuner thinking it was like my old Duo with two tuners, A & B. This one has 2 ports in one tuner. I was able to setup the new Duo2 as normal but was unable to record one channel and watch another as I olny could use one LNB cable. I decided to purchase another twin DVB-S2 Tuner and the only one I could get was for the Ultimo so I got it thinking it was work in the Duo2.

I installed it today and for some reason when I went to active the new Tuner in Service Searching > Tuner Configuration, there was a Tuner C as well as A & B?

It has now basically messed up everything on my duo2. I do not get any channels as I keep getting 'Tuned Failed' message. My TV Keeps flickering randomly and I have done a factory reset and started the setup process again with no luck.

I am confused to what Tuner C is all about and if I have purchased the wrong tuner for the job that I wanted it to do? Am I doing something wrong here?

All I want is, like my old Duo, to record one channel while watching another. (I have 2 LNB cables)

I look forward to any suggestions.

Thanks in advanced