Hi all

Got a problem with my TM-2t that I hope someone can help me with. Lately after the box has been on about an hour or so, it slows down dramatically. EPG search is a no go area and I can have spinning vix for over half an hour before i just have to give in and hard reset it from rocker switch.

I believe I must have corrupt settings somewhere (probably due to the fact that I have been playing with it not stop since I got it about six weeks ago)

I think I need to do a full reflash which I am confident in doing but do not have a clue about how to setup my motorised dish settings. I use Disecq 1.2 at the moment and it works great but these settings were set up by someone else who has moved away. I have no idea where to start but was wondering is it possible to save these settings to my PC and then ftp them back into the box after I have done a reflash. If So that would be a plus.

If not is there a dummies guide to setting up Disecq 1.2. I was told by the installer not to use Usals as my dish cant go further than 0.8 West as it would hit my wall.

I am currently on build 678 Vix. Just need to do something to stop it from slowing down so much, got to the stage at times you can't even change a channel, sorry for longwinded post but hope the help is out there.

Thanks
Scott