Guys,

New to the forum. Have been on other forums but this is the only one that I have found a dedicated talk section for my receiver. I am having major problems

Bought the TM-2T a few days ago, and am finding it very good and easy to use. Have even been able to get the mrs using it properly , only for one thing.... IT DOES NOT RECORD EVERYTIME!! Finding this, I have been advised by a few friends to come onto the Vix image. But try as I might, I cannot figure out how to change images!

I have followed the sticky in the thred, but it always opens the 4d image up and never lets me try and run the update. I have also went as drastic as to restore to factory settings, but still it comes up!

Does anyone have any advice for me please. I am losing the will. A bit more information on the reocording, is that when I use the EPG, and select something to record overnight, with the HDD not going on standby at any time, the recording is just blank. It schedules ok, and seems to record the full amount of data, but when I try and play it through media, it just comes up blank and doesnt want to play ball

Any help will be greatly appreciated guys. Thanks in advance!

Adam