Hi all,

Rapidly losing patience with my new Solo2 here. Have flashed OK with openvix-3.0.626-vusolo2_usb and
with BlackHole-2.0.1-vusolo2_usb. Apart from making a weird buzzing noise through the telly, but not through a scart only through the hmdi, the box seems capable of very little else.
The screen is pretty unreadable. It's off to the left so you can't see the edge of the words and the coloured buttons at the bottom are invisible so what they do is a mystery. The set up invited me to resize so the edges of the blue box..... There is no blue box! Anyway at this point all the words and pics were nicely in the middle of the screen. Not once you finish the install though.
I've tried autoscan, manual scan, autobouquetmaker and Vix 28.2 East Sky UK Bouquets 03-03-13. Whatever. The appearance is frankly unusable with no user friendly way to navigate to channels.
The handbook supplied is a nice coaster but good for little else and the manufacturer's own website fails to provide a manual!
I've wasted 2 whole days on this thing, who knew there were so many forums for this stuff. I must have read them all. God knows how much telly I've missed

Please help before this gets sent back to Amazon

Cheers,

Keith.