Hi all. Loving my new solo2, but having a few issues that I wonder if you could help me out with.
First off is the AGC being incorrect. SNR is correct but AGC shows down in the 30's or 40's on most sats on both my motorised and static dishes.
When I hook up my old duo it jumps up to 80's or 90's if I check hotbird or sly uk. checked a few other sats as well but solo2 always shows incorrect.
I've tried flashing a different image and doing a scan. but it was still incorrect so it's not an image issue.
Anyone else having this?
Secondly is transcoding. I can't get it to work at all. I can stream within my network, but as soon as I try outside my network it doesn't work. I enter the ip, the full one not my network ip. I get the openwebif up, choose bouquet, choose the channel, but it just gives info on the program being shown and forthcoming programs. I don't get the little telly next to the channels either, just a dot.
I've tried it on my galaxy s3 and my android tablet but get the same result. I have forwarded port 8002 and also tried it in dreamdroid but it just times out. Any help?
Thanks guys, hope you can help me.