Hi All,

I purchased a vu+duo 3 weeks ago after using an openbox box, which worked very well and still does.

Moving to the Linux system seems to be a nightmare for a newbie, i have read instructions time and time again to to no avail.

It does seem i'm sure to be great system when it's up and running

I have a twin LNB which at the moment i'm using one of the cables which is connected to A Tuner, In tuner mode i have selected Simple, Single Astra 1n/2a/2b/2d/Eurobird 1 (28.2e). I have downloaded a channel list SGTFlipFlop latest 15-06-12, I'm sing VIX 2.4, all the channels show in favourites, I select clear channels before scan, but when I do a scan i can only find channel 4, with about 5 different regions ITV1 1TV+1, the 9 disney channels, and quite a few radio stations but nothing else. I've tried both tuners with both cables, swapped them around and still the same result, what am i doing wrong?, the SNR ranges from 0-40 and the AGC is 93. When i select the channels in favorites they either say tune failed or SID not found in PAT, the only channels that show are BBC1 BBC2 & ITV, no hd channels show.
Can somebody please tell me what i am doing wrong.

Thanks in advance,

Linc