HI, Help needed by newbie please. I have a new dish and motor. New spiderbox hd 9000. (With gift) Professionally installed. Worked great for a week. Stopped - no signals to be found on any channel, satellite, etc. Everything looked good - the motor was responding, etc. I called the guy back (aaaagh - he said Oh I hate Spiderboxes - it's nothing to do with me ...maybe he's right I do not know)
Anyway he tinkered - attached his box of tricks - fiddles and said the System location is now (showing) it's set to 19degrees East??? ANd everything works relevant to that - couldn't understand why. He tinkered about some more and then everything went back to normal.
Thats was a week ago. The system was working fine. Now today it's back to doing the same thing in that it's cannot find and signals anywhere!!!!
I am loathe to tweak but I set my location to 19degrees east and it is still the same though I managed to get a few channels to tune in on Hispanic.

Has anybody got any ideas what the problem might be. I know I have probably explained it bad and simplistically.

ANy help welcomed.

Thanks