Hello Guest, if you are reading this it means you have not registered yet. Please take a second, Click here to register, and in a few simple steps you will be able to enjoy our community and use our OpenViX support section.
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: [SOLVED] Uno tunner problems

Title
    Thanks
    the channels can be found on the lyngsat link I left above, it's maybe easier to look there tahn me tell you a channels you may not know.. but you can look at benfica tv, this channels is not in tv cabo package so there is no mistake... also sport tv liga inglesa.

Title
    The Boss
    Thanks
    Thanked 26,054 Times in 7,638 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by lampiao View Post
    that is a bit of good news for me...
    all channels on does 3 TP have the same problem. if i try to scan I get lock when checking satfind, but no channels are found.
    If I load channels list manually from my duo to the uno when zapping to channel, I can see signal, sid, vpid,apid, but no picture and after 1 or 2 minutes I get message with no data from transponder.
    I am 100% sure I have all variables setup ok. it's either the image or drives.
    if you are saying you have no problems scanning I believe you, than maybe you could let me know your setup. image name and version and any relevant information to try with my boxes.
    thank you again.
    I've not had any issues scanning or tuning, but not tried hispasat yet, will do later today/tomorrow.

Do as I suggested, save your settings / bouquets from your Duo using dreamboxedit then transfer them to your Uno.

Again I'm asking please list the specific channels in the Meo package that are saying 'no data from transponder'.

Also are these encrypted channels? If so, is your subscription card and softcam setup correctly? This could also give you the message 'no data from transponder'.
    D I S C L A I M E R

My right to post information is protected under the rights for freedom act. In all instances, information discussed here on my posts are either hypothetical in nature, out of general curiosity, common knowledge, public knowledge, or role-play. Any use of the collective descriptions and shared knowledge from any of my posts are at the sole discretion of the reader. I am not responsible for what you do with it!

Please help keep OpenViX online, donate HERE.
    Rules can be found
    HERE
    Support our sponsor World-Of-Satellite
    HERE
    GIGABLUE UHD QUAD 4K, VU+ DUO 4K SE, ZGEMMA H7S, VU+ UNO 4K SE
    Triax 1.1m Powered by TM2600, Fixed 28.2 Zone 2 dish with GT-SAT Unicable

Title
    V.I.P
    Donated Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,935 Times in 12,378 Posts
    ok so going by your screen shots your saying it's the 8psk transponders your having trouble with ? such as this one

12012, H, 30000, 34, S2, 8PSK
    My posts contain my own personal thoughts and opinions, they do not represent those of any organisation or group but my own.

If you don't like what I post, Don't read it.

SIMPLES.

Title
    Thanks
    with all the respect and I don't mean in any way to be ungreatfull to your efforts in helping me, I have rulled out all you are saying, I am not new on this things, I am a coder myself. done a lot of work on emus, so I know a litle more about all this than the regular user. you may have not seen the second message about two channels i mentioned for you to check when you can, but again all the channels on Meo package are the same problem.
    I apreciate if you feed back after you had a chance to test. in the mean time if you could advise in what image to use I would carry on testing.
    I will also look for same kind of packages on other satelites witch use same type off tp details. as you know the most dificult to get write since begining of HD streamming are the DVB-S2 8PSK in high band.specially horizontal. I also have HTPC and work with that just as a hobbie, and I still remmember it was quite a problem to get the DVB-S2 pcsat board to work properly.

Title
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by pheonix View Post
    ok so going by your screen shots your saying it's the 8psk transponders your having trouble with ? such as this one
    thank you for your reply.
    yes is one of 4 TPs, this provider only uses 3 TPs.

Title
    V.I.P
    Donated Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,935 Times in 12,378 Posts
    ok thanks.

so it seems all the transponders your having trouble with are the 8psk ones with a symbol rate of 30,000.
    My posts contain my own personal thoughts and opinions, they do not represent those of any organisation or group but my own.

If you don't like what I post, Don't read it.

SIMPLES.

Title
    Thanks
    thank you for your reply.
    yes is one of 4 TPs, this provider only uses 3 TPs.
    having said that, it's not exacly problem with 8PSK, it is another TP on hispasat 11891 H 29000 3/4 8PSK witch is ok, it's really the MEO package.
    Now that I am talking about it, they have changed a litle recently, they are change audio on some channels, to AAC.
    not that should change the fact they should still be ok to scan, it just a litle more information. in case people are paying attention to changes in general.

Title
    The Boss
    Thanks
    The Uno does NOT have any issues with SR30,000 channels, I know that 100% becuase I reguarly tune to HD channels on 1deg West. I'm going to test what the OP is talking about this evening / tomorrow.

Out of interest where did you purchase your Uno's?
    D I S C L A I M E R

My right to post information is protected under the rights for freedom act. In all instances, information discussed here on my posts are either hypothetical in nature, out of general curiosity, common knowledge, public knowledge, or role-play. Any use of the collective descriptions and shared knowledge from any of my posts are at the sole discretion of the reader. I am not responsible for what you do with it!

Rules can be found
    HERE
    HERE

Title
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Sicilian View Post
    The Uno does NOT have any issues with SR30,000 channels, I know that 100% becuase I reguarly tune to HD channels on 1deg West. I'm going to test what the OP is talking about this evening / tomorrow.

Out of interest where did you purchase your Uno's?
    thank you, but I aks again if you could suggest an image and version for me to carry on testing I would appreciate it.

Title
    The Boss
    Thanks
    thank you, but I aks again if you could suggest an image and version for me to carry on testing I would appreciate it.
    You never anwsered my question, out of interest where did you purchase? Did you purchase from our sponsor?

As regards to images try the latest images available, ViX has not been released yet.
    D I S C L A I M E R

Rules can be found
    HERE
    HERE

Title
    V.I.P
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,791 Times in 1,951 Posts
    One other thing to try, can you try using one of the inputs that you use on the duo on the uno (switching duo off before disconnecting obviously ).

It could be a faulty lnb or something
    Rules can be found HERE
    Support our sponsor, World-Of-Satellite HERE
    Follow us on Twitter HERE
    -----
    Vu+ Ultimo (ViX Beta), Vu+ Solo (ViX Beta), CT ET9000 (ViX Beta)
    Dark Motor Superior with Inverto Ultra Black Twin LNB
    85cm Gibertini Aluminium Dish

Title
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Sicilian View Post
    You never anwsered my question, out of interest where did you purchase? Did you purchase from our sponsor?

As regards to images try the latest images available, ViX has not been released yet.
    Is it really important?
    I am not sure how to answer this without entering some personal information... in one hand if I say just No, you'll think maybe you should stemp more time with this if I got it from your sponsor... if I say yes I wouyld be lying. so the thruth is due to have done a lot of work on the background for many people I have acces to probably the same people as you sponsor... unfortunatly this people I am refering to are out of the country.. they have sent a text message to koreans, until they comeback to the country there isn't much they can do.
    if you are happy with this response and satify your curiosity, maybe it is information not needed for the rest of the users and you can erase the post and the question. But I am ok either way.

Title
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by pooface View Post
    One other thing to try, can you try using one of the inputs that you use on the duo on the uno (switching duo off before disconnecting obviously ).

It could be a faulty lnb or something
    are you saying for me to take the DUO tunner out and test on UNO? it would be odd to have 3 faulty tunners, but I am willing to try... I will comment on that later... assuming they are compatible.

Title
    The Boss
    Thanks
    Is it really important?
    I am not sure how to answer this without entering some personal information... in one hand if I say just No, you'll think maybe you should stemp more time with this if I got it from your sponsor... if I say yes I wouyld be lying. so the thruth is due to have done a lot of work on the background for many people I have acces to probably the same people as you sponsor... unfortunatly this people I am refering to are out of the country.. they have sent a text message to koreans, until they comeback to the country there isn't much they can do.
    if you are happy with this response and satify your curiosity, maybe it is information not needed for the rest of the users and you can erase the post and the question. But I am ok either way.
    We help all members here, irrelevant where they purchased You could send me a PM.

Like I said I'll test this tonight/tomorrow, but would be appreciated if you could give me a list of FTA channels that you are having issues with to save time and effort.
    D I S C L A I M E R

Rules can be found
    HERE
    HERE

Title
    V.I.P
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,791 Times in 1,951 Posts
    are you saying for me to take the DUO tunner out and test on UNO? it would be odd to have 3 faulty tunners, but I am willing to try... I will comment on that later... assuming they are compatible.
    No, I am saying to take the feed that goes in to the duo (i.e. the cable), and put it in to the uno. It might be that the cable or the lnb itself is faulty... Never said anything about the tuners? The tuners on the duo are not interchangeable like those on the uno, so you wouldn't be able to do that anyway...
    Rules can be found HERE
    Support our sponsor, World-Of-Satellite HERE
    Follow us on Twitter HERE
    -----
    Vu+ Ultimo (ViX Beta), Vu+ Solo (ViX Beta), CT ET9000 (ViX Beta)
    Dark Motor Superior with Inverto Ultra Black Twin LNB
    85cm Gibertini Aluminium Dish

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast