Hello Guest, if you are reading this it means you have not registered yet. Please take a second, Click here to register, and in a few simple steps you will be able to enjoy our community and use our OpenViX support section.

Thread: Ordered a TM5402HD!!

Title
    Thanks

Ordered a TM5402HD!!

Well I have taken the plunge and ordered a 5402HD. I have Motorised 80CM dish already, so look forward to getting it set up.
    The difficult part for me is using the ethernet side of things I might be leaning on you techie guys soon for help!!!

And yes I did buy from our sponsor:

OZZIE11

digi247
    Great receiver OZZIE11 i have one myself you will not be dissappointed, when you get it look for the 1.11p firmware from phantom and the 0.2 addon and away you go.

The ethernet side is real easy on this box a child could use it. LOL

if you need any help give me a shout.

all the best digi247

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to digi247 For This Useful Post:

ozzie11 (28-06-11),Sicilian (28-06-11)

digidude
    as already pointed out m8, you WILL NOT be disappointed by this receiver. You can add stuff to do stuf you cannot talk about via a simple text file on a usb stick, play back divx and mkv files downloaded from the net, mp3s, pictures, stream internet radio stations, view youtube, weather app, google maps, record 3 channels while watching a 4th (on same transponder), have a 7 day sly epg, and more

theres also work in progress for more features, like online updating / patching via the remote, online updating of channel lists, and possibly more 'on demand' stuff

well worth every penny

5. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to digidude For This Useful Post:

darran2166 (04-07-11),ozzie11 (28-06-11),Sicilian (28-06-11)

Title
    Thanks
    hi ozzie
    how are doing with the new box i had ago at some free xxxam but nothing working at the moment but was able to watch utube so some things working down the wire will try again this weekend when i get home!!!
    darran

Title
    Thanks
    Hi Darren, I have the same results as you I am afraid. I know I have Lan ok , you tube OK, but no action on trying 8281! . Did you get my PM ? Digidude makes it sound easy( he has better brain than me!) I cannot get any response when fiiling in parameters for server, and each time I try again , I have to fill in all the gen ie address ,password, port etc. It does not Save it??

Would Digidude care to enlighten me on this or Google maps, cant find them ?

Thanks fellas OZZ

Title
    Thanks
    digidude were are you?

Title
    Thanks
    Darren , Check your PM`s

OZZ