Hello Guest, if you are reading this it means you have not registered yet. Please take a second, Click here to register, and in a few simple steps you will be able to enjoy our community and use our OpenViX support section.

View Poll Results: Original or Clone??

Voters
40. You may not vote on this poll
  • Original DM800s

18 45.00%
  • Clone 800s

22 55.00%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Do you have original or Clone?

Title
    Thanks

Do you have original or Clone?

As with most dreamboxes, over priced and he more expensive they get the worse they get, i had two 800s, one genuine (400) which i sold in order to buy a VU plus (best thing i ever did) and i have a clone 800s, sim 1 BL72.

what do you have and ho do you get the latest image on your box?
    vu duo 2, vu duo, vu uno. 3 sky zone 2 dishes, 19e 23.5e and 28.2e. Triax td110cm dish on a tripod used for messing around. Satlink meter and rover stc eu.

Title
    Thanks
    xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
    Last edited by Sicilian; 15-06-10 at 19:00. Reason: sorry, no links to others forums.

Title
    V.I.P
    Donated Member
    Thanks
    I had both and the clone was poop also bl72 i fixed it though after replacing a load of caps and transistors then promptly sold it on, then i sold my original 800 which i had no problems with in over 12 months but im glad i now own a VU+ and will stick with VU+ until something better arrives. (if such a thing exists)
    Vu+Ultimo + Vu-Solo 1.1mtr Alloy dish + 60cm fixed, TM HH motor, hate footy LOVE motor-sport.

Title
    Thanks
    I had 800hd clone but i got hold of a genunie tuner which solved my glitching issues, box was perfect always.
    I put elite image into it before i sold it in order to buy my new toy VU+ Duo, which no doubt and yes i am sure i will not be selling as it cost me an arm a and a leg lol and wife not happy even thou dm800 paid towards it.
    Foxy (Yes i am a man lol)

Title
    Thanks
    original 800hd, brill box with the latest bh image

Title
    Thanks
    clones are good for non-hd channels, but for me HD is the main thing, so I use vu duo for that. For normal non hd channels I have few dm500 clones.

Title
    Thanks
    Two original boxes with DOMICA 7 image installed

Title
    Thanks
    dm 800 original with oozoon +gp3 in flash

Title
    Forum Supporter
    Donated Member
    Thanks
    Had a clone dm800hd for nearly a year set up with nabilosat blackhole v 0.12 it works very well but with some glitching on some hd chanels, upgraded to a vu duo at christmas and must admit i am slightly disapointed, picture quality is about the same but i have to agree that the glitching on the hd chanels is slightly improved maybe if i experiment with differant images things will improve (doesnt run my motor properly and have to search for some sattelites to view)

Title
    Junior Admin
    Donated Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,599 Times in 2,632 Posts
    I've had the DUO for over 6 months and never experienced any glitching!

There is only onely 2 ways you would get glitching on the VU and thats either a bad signal or that which we cannot talk about.

Support The Sponsor - Buy from the best HERE
    Please abide by the rules - have a read HERE
    VIX manual & guides >>HERE
    Download images from >> HERE
    New Box Setup Guide >>HERE

D I S C L A I M E R
    My right to post information is protected under the rights for freedom act. In all instances, information discussed here on my posts are either hypothetical in nature, out of general curiosity, common knowledge, public knowledge, or role-play. Any use of the collective descriptions and shared knowledge from any of my posts are at the sole discretion of the reader. I am not responsible for what you do with it!

PM HELP WILL BE IGNORED PLEASE POST HERE IN FORUM AS IT BENEFITS EVERYONE

Follow us on Twitter

NO CARD SHARING TALK WILL BE TOLERATED, LAN OR WAN! IN OPEN FORUM OR PM

IF THE POSTS HELP PLEASE CLICK THANKS OR ADD TO REP ?

Title
    Thanks
    i have both original and clone ,both are doing well,No problem on HD channels at all ,ssl 76d works very stable.

Title
    Thanks
    i have one clone dreambox 800hd it is very goot for hd chanel whith image dreamelite 1.3.3.....

Title
    Thanks
    i had 800 original no probs whatsoever sold it (big mistake) and bought a clone 8000 (heap of s***) sent back, now waiting for 800se original to arrive

Title
    Thanks
    Clone with L3 tuner. Never had a problem with stability on it in nearly a year of ownership.

Stewiebee
    The new 800hd pro clone with new m tuner brilliant box no problems at all.Gemini 3.1 great hd on plasma would highly recommend.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast