Hello Guest, if you are reading this it means you have not registered yet. Please take a second, Click here to register, and in a few simple steps you will be able to enjoy our community and use our OpenViX support section.

Thread: 2 questions plz on channel groups and listings

Title
    Thanks

2 questions plz on channel groups and listings

Hi all, I am looking to buy from world of sat the technomate 5402 hd, i have the blade 7000hd at present but would like the rf out feature.
    I like the blade where i can just download the lastest channel list direct via the box and also the catergory's are all in groups ie entertainment/ sport / adult etc.

Does the technomate also have this feature with the goups please and do i have to manualy upload the channel list via a usb stick if so where do you get the latest file from and how often would i need to do it please?

Many thanks
    Regards
    J

Title
    Thanks
    yh the technomate 5402 has rf feature, u can watch in multiple rooms. however you cannot download channel list from server, but you can downlod latest channel list in groups and u wouldnt need to change the channel list monthly or daily. when the channel frequency changes go 2 king of sat and watch the new frequency of the channel and scan ur reciever.
    Dream Box 500HD/ Technomate 800HD
    Technomate 500Super/Technomate 600
    DreamBox 500s/Technomate 5402/Blade Media 700s
    Technomate 0.1dB twin output universal
    Technomate 0.1dB single

Title
    Thanks

thanks

Many thanks mate ill order one monday
    Regards
    J

digidude
    something being worked on as part of the Phant0m patches is direct download of patches, softcams and channel lists via your broadband connection

Title
    Thanks
    That will be great when they add those features, think the channel list/groups is the only thing I am going to miss from the blade hope the picture quality is as good as well:>)