Hello Guest, if you are reading this it means you have not registered yet. Please take a second, Click here to register, and in a few simple steps you will be able to enjoy our community and use our OpenViX support section.
Page 2 of 24 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: ViX Team VU+ Duo Image v2.2 - 11/06/2011 - Discussion

Title
    Forum Supporter
    Donated Member
    Thanks
    Hi Andy,

great image (as usual!). I saw you included a "Script Runner", something I asked you some time ago, thanks, but how does it work? Where should I put the script?

G

Title
    Administrator
    Donated Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,096 Times in 4,733 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by ESM View Post
    Solved, thanks. But another problem arose there. When I choose to use the real CoolTV EPG in that remote setup I get a green screen of death after I try the EPG button.
    bug found, fix coming soon .
    D I S C L A I M E R
    My right to post information is protected under the rights for freedom act. In all instances, information discussed here on my posts are either hypothetical in nature, out of general curiosity, common knowledge, public knowledge, or role-play. Any use of the collective descriptions and shared knowledge from any of my posts are at the sole discretion of the reader. I am not responsible for what you do with it!

Release notes can be found in the About screen by pressing epg/info
    Rules can be found HERE - Support our sponsor World-Of-Satellite HERE

Title
    Administrator
    Donated Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by GiP View Post
    Hi Andy,

great image (as usual!). I saw you included a "Script Runner", something I asked you some time ago, thanks, but how does it work? Where should I put the script?

G

in '/usr/scripts' , also CronManager will search this folder to to allow you setup cron job for them.
    D I S C L A I M E R
    My right to post information is protected under the rights for freedom act. In all instances, information discussed here on my posts are either hypothetical in nature, out of general curiosity, common knowledge, public knowledge, or role-play. Any use of the collective descriptions and shared knowledge from any of my posts are at the sole discretion of the reader. I am not responsible for what you do with it!

Title
    Forum Supporter
    Donated Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by andyblac View Post
    in '/usr/scripts' , also CronManager will search this folder to to allow you setup cron job for them.
    That was my first thought but it didn't show in the list... Then I tried renaming it with a ".sh" extension and it was there! I usually don't give an extension to my scripts but now that I know I'll do that for the Script runner. Thanks!
    G

ESM
    Quote Originally Posted by punisher View Post
    do you have cooltv guide installed?
    Ofcourse I have CoolEPG installed! I will PM the crashlog to Pheonix in a minute

ESM
    bug found, fix coming soon .
    Ah, ok. I will not send the crash log then I aksed you months ago to become a beta tester, no answer. Could have been dealt with before bringing out

Title
    V.I.P
    Donated Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,935 Times in 12,378 Posts
    Ofcourse I have CoolEPG installed! I will PM the crashlog to Pheonix in a minute
    upload it to the thread.
    My posts contain my own personal thoughts and opinions, they do not represent those of any organisation or group but my own.

If you don't like what I post, Don't read it.

SIMPLES.

Title
    V.I.P
    Donated Member
    Thanks
    Ah, ok. I will not send the crash log then I aksed you months ago to become a beta tester, no answer. Could have been dealt with before bringing out
    thats not how it's done, generally the admin staff ask you based on your contributions towards the forum and it's members and many other factors. the same is true of almost all other teams. we have a very close nit group of testers and many things have to taken into consideration before some one is asked if they wish to become a member of the team.
    My posts contain my own personal thoughts and opinions, they do not represent those of any organisation or group but my own.

SIMPLES.

Title
    Administrator
    Donated Member
    Thanks
    only 3 bugs so far, so i can the beta testers are doing a fantastic job.
    D I S C L A I M E R

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to andyblac For This Useful Post:

bassethound (12-06-11),Larry-G (12-06-11)

Title
    Forum Supporter
    Donated Member
    Thanks
    only 3 bugs so far, so i can the beta testers are doing a fantastic job.
    I agree. Do the 3 include my problem changing the channel in a timer definition?

ESM
    Pheonix, because you asked so nicely, the file
    Attached Files Attached Files

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ESM For This Useful Post:

Title
    V.I.P
    Donated Member
    Thanks
    Pheonix, because you asked so nicely, the file
    thanks. even when a issue is resolved it's always handy to see the crash logs that went with the bug. this helps us as much as it helps you.

SIMPLES.

ESM
    With that in mind I surrendered And I do thank you for the kind tone, also the others. Way better than what I know from the guys who are now shouting for VIX´es cooperation...which they can get in a heartbeat I imagine....

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ESM For This Useful Post:

Title
    V.I.P
    Donated Member
    Thanks
    With that in mind I surrendered And I do thank you for the kind tone, also the others. Way better than what I know from the guys who are now shouting for VIX´es cooperation...which they can get in a heartbeat I imagine....
    well it never hurts to be polite and friendly, you get way more done that way, when that does not work i find a 12 gauge shotgun works nicely LOL.

SIMPLES.

Dvsat

Shoutcast impossible to install (ViX2.)

Sorry there will be also a new bug with Shoutcast ! After installing Shoutcast in the ViX 2.2 image, Shoutcast is missing in the BlueButton (Applications)

Page 2 of 24 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast