Hello Guest, if you are reading this it means you have not registered yet. Please take a second, Click here to register, and in a few simple steps you will be able to enjoy our community and use our OpenViX support section.
Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910 LastLast

Thread: How to Install CCcam/MGCamd & other softcam's on ALL ViX supported Enigma 2 Receivers

Title
    Thanks
    Fantastic help. Thank you so much - spent ages searching the net, found your thread and it explained it perfectly.
    Cheers!

Title
    Thanks
    Hi Punisher

Thats for tut on installing cccam on vix images, im a noob so please bear with me
    im running the latest vix image v4.2.4

i got to this point and got lost, i cant see the following :-
    Press OK and wait for box to come back on
    Once the box is on press Menu/Setup/Softcam / CI/Softcam Manager and in there if you have done everything correctly you should see CCcam 2.2.1

My meaning is i cant find "Menu/Setup/Softcam /CI/Softcam Manager" ?? in your pics shows green settee ??
    but working past that i have cccam 2.3.0 shown on title bar but nothing is opening
    i know i have a valid cccam.cfg in /etc folder
    where does cccam program reside in which folder is it etc as above ??

thanks in advance

Title
    Thanks
    Hi im also trying to find the softcam manager, please point me how using the latest vix image 4.2.4 ?

Title
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,160 Times in 6,235 Posts
    CS is not allowed here. You must be talking about your own card. The config file that contains your card details must be named CCcam.cfg and not cccam.cfg.

For Softcam Manager, On the remote, press blue and then scroll to Softcam Manager. I suspect you have been there already.

At the top, it should say "Active:" Next to this it will list active emulators. If blank, there is no running emulator.

Pay attention to the text next to the buttons at the bottom of the screen.
    Green = If it says Stop, it is running. i.e receiver is asking you to press button to stop. If it says Start, it is not running. Press button to start
    Blue= If it says Disable Startup, it is set to start automatically, there will also be a tick next to the emulator name. Receiver is asking you to press Blue to disable startup. If it says "enable startup", press to blue enable startup.

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to abu baniaz For This Useful Post:

huey45 (02-12-12),wiz569 (03-12-12)

Title
    Thanks
    Hi all,

Now feeling like I should try some other cams. I have been reading around and MGcamd seems recommended. Now I have a few questions about this which I'm hoping people will be kind enough to answer.

1) can I install MGcamd alongside the cccam that I currently use?
    2) As I run my sly card off cccam can I set up so MGcamd uses the cccam setup for this? (If so how do I go abut doing it)

The other thing that has been mentioned to me is this OScam. Is this worth installing and again can it run alongside my cccam?

Title
    Thanks
    Hi 2 all,
    I am really nooby user, I have et9000 since 3 days, thanks to you I have installed and run cccam, also stream to my Iphone. For just the begining its perfect.
    Thanks for simple "how to". You have to know that you are helping to many people, guys.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to dolara For This Useful Post:

punisher (27-12-12)

Title
    Thanks
    Hi, I have installed the openvix-3.0.339 in vu duo and cccam2.2.1, now everything works except cccaminfo on blue button. it just won't show any info.. the cccam is working very well with local card and all channels are clearing. any help much appreciated.

Title
    Thanks
    Hi, ignore my previous post... My password in cfg was too strong for cccaminfo...

11. The Following User Says Thank You to amuceku For This Useful Post:

martin15s (09-10-15)

Title
    Thanks
    Hello I’m a newbie so please forgive me for my lack of knowledge, I have managed to download the enigma2-plugin-cams-cccam.2.3.0_1.0_mipsel.ipk file but am unable to locate the CCcam.cfg file any pointers would be very welcome.

Title
    ViX Beta Tester
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,102 Times in 3,198 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by chillerman View Post
    Hello I’m a newbie so please forgive me for my lack of knowledge, I have managed to download the enigma2-plugin-cams-cccam.2.3.0_1.0_mipsel.ipk file but am unable to locate the CCcam.cfg file any pointers would be very welcome.
    Create one yourself with a text editor & upload it to /etc/

14. The Following User Says Thank You to judge For This Useful Post:

chillerman (01-01-13)

Title
    Thanks
    Thank you

Title
    Thanks
    having an issue with the enigma file as I have ftp it to the tmp directory (which i could see it with FlashFXP) however, I cannot see it withinthe Vix/install localextension:IPK Installer. The list is empty. where Iam doing wrong?

Thanks

Title
    ViX Beta Tester
    Donated Member
    Thanks
    Is it unzipped?
    VU+ DUO² (Triple S2 tuners) VIX, 750gb
    TM-Nano 2 Super, 320gb
    GigaBlue HD 800 UE Plus VIX
    TM-Single VIX IT'S ALIVE
    Octagon SF8 VIX (751MHz bootloader)
    MARA M9
    Harmony 700
    DGS108 GBLAN, DIY NAS (8TB) XPEnology
    1.1m dish, 0.1db Quad LNB, GTSAT DM14MG motor
    80cm dish, 2x 0.1db LNB + 1x Quad 0.2db LNB, Disqec 4/1.

Title
    Thanks
    Im having a problem with mgcamd,everytime i activate the cam i get the message that i need to setup MGcamd first in etc/keys.I had similar problem at this stage when setting up my vu solo,and cannot remember what im doing wrong,is it spelling or am i putting my details in the wrong file or location??
    Been trying ages had to give up for now.
    I installed mgcamd ipk file and thats installed.
    Olly
    BCFC

Title
    Thanks
    this is the file I ftped 'enigma2-plugin-cams-cccam.2.2_1.0-r0_mipsel.ipk' so it has .ipk extension so it has to be unzipped.

Just for further infomation. this is a new box and the first item I am installing follwing the Vix installation.

Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910 LastLast