Hello Guest, if you are reading this it means you have not registered yet. Please take a second, Click here to register, and in a few simple steps you will be able to enjoy our community and use our OpenViX support section.

Thread: OS Mio 4K+ PVR button function

Title
    Forum Supporter
    Donated Member
    Thanks

OS Mio 4K+ PVR button function

The OS MIO 4K+ comes with remote SKU 5200378 401934 (edision-07-00-0081) which is a 4 in 1 Remote - unfortunately it is damaged, however the PVR button brings up movies as it should. I am using the older style Edision remote that came with the OS Mega (actually same part number) and the PVR button brings up the video settings on the OS Mio 4k+, not the recorded contents. I am pretty sure this used to work (I do not record much these days)

Picture of Remote control that PVR button does not work here
    Picture of Remote control that PVR button does not work here

The only difference is the two remotes and every other button on both remotes functions as it should. If the PVR was mapped wrongly on the OS Mio then both remotes would not work for PVR

Ideas / help to fix this please (my current solution is the media player plugin which lets me select a movie to play from plug in menu)

Thank you

Title
    Administrator
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,957 Times in 3,276 Posts
    Get a debug log of pressing the PVR key.
    Help keep OpenViX servers online.Please donate!

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Huevos For This Useful Post:

sigpark (19-11-23)

Title
    Forum Supporter
    Donated Member
    Thanks
    Love to Huevos, and thanks - could you please point me to "How" kb article, and happy to provide. I have two of the older Edision remotes, exhibit same "flaw", and I have the newer model that works - so I guess it is remote code difference between physical remote models to mapping in ViX.
    P.S. apologies I I'll be offline for a week due to travel, but will respond soonest.