I have the VU+ Duo4K SE with the latest VIX image. I'm using the Simply Ten Eighty skin. I have a single satellite dish pointing to 28.2E.

I don't know if this odd quirk is due to the Vix software, my specific DVB-S2X card or the Duo4K SE firmware in general. Maybe it is due to me having such a strong signal.

When I look at the SNR and AGC on the signal finder screen (or a skin that shows both in the infobar), my SNR is perfect. Generally due to my dish size it's 100% for most channels although it does drop to 97% for channels like NHK World. That is as expected.

But when looking at the AGC, most channels show around 97-99% which is fine. But for many channels, mainly BBC HD channels, it shows as 0% (zero). It seems when the AGC reaches 100% it can't display 100% so shows it as 0%.

Tonight, due to the horrendous weather it was flickering between 99% and 0%. In the screenshots you can see the same frequency one showing 0% and the other showing 99%.

As I said, it is just an odd quirk, it doesn't prevent me from watching channels and isn't a major issue.

I do seem to remember, many years ago now the original VU+ Ultimo had an issue not showing 100% SNR and a later VIX update did correct this. I wonder if the same thing may apply for AGC and the VU+ Duo4K SE.

0.jpg

99.jpg