Hello Guest, if you are reading this it means you have not registered yet. Please take a second, Click here to register, and in a few simple steps you will be able to enjoy our community and use our OpenViX support section.
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Crashed again

Title
    Forum Supporter
    Donated Member
    Thanks
    Apologies for the lack of response to your IEPG question: I forgot . It's not in any of my bouquets, all of which I have created using dreamboxEDIT, but I have added it to my Freesat Favourites bouquet now. Does the attached and latest 'dreamboxEDIT Logging.txt' help? It contains 4000+ warnings that dreambEDIT says it clears up every time.

When I got the problem yesterday I had a zap+record auto timer set and, beyond the programme's finish, but still within the period the auto timer had set, I pressed the EPG button on the remote and got the blank "All" display.
    Attached Files Attached Files

Title
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,160 Times in 6,235 Posts
    You are experiencing the "lost focus" issue where the receiver does not know where it last was. This was fixed some years ago by one of the BeyonWiz developers for us but may have crept back in.

Debug log may show the issue.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to abu baniaz For This Useful Post:

digitl (07-01-24)

Title
    Forum Supporter
    Donated Member
    Thanks
    These are the logs from yesterday. Hopefully, they'll confirm your (very welcome!) diagnosis?

Title
    Forum Supporter
    Donated Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by abu baniaz View Post
    You are experiencing the "lost focus" issue where the receiver does not know where it last was. This was fixed some years ago by one of the BeyonWiz developers for us but may have crept back in.

Debug log may show the issue.
    Is there a fix for this?

Title
    Thanks
    Going by your other thread where the receiver is not finding bouquets, I suspect this is the root problem you are having.

< 52.7256> [MovieSelection] Bluray Player is not installed: cannot import name 'BlurayPlayer' from 'Plugins.Extensions' (/usr/lib/enigma2/python/Plugins/Extensions/__init__.pyc)
    < 52.9619> [StartEnigma] Initialising Bouquets.
    < 52.9626> [eDVBDB] loading bouquet... /etc/enigma2//bouquets.tv
    < 52.9632> [eDVBDB] loading bouquet... /etc/enigma2//userbouquet.favourires.tv
    < 52.9636> [eDVBDB] 15 entries in Bouquet userbouquet.favourires.tv
    < 52.9636> [eDVBDB] loading bouquet... /etc/enigma2//userbouquet.abm.sat_282_freesat.main.tv
    < 52.9648> [eDVBDB] 159 entries in Bouquet userbouquet.abm.sat_282_freesat.main.tv
    < 52.9649> [eDVBDB] loading bouquet... /etc/enigma2//userbouquet.dbe00.tv
    < 52.9660> [eDVBDB] 130 entries in Bouquet userbouquet.dbe00.tv
    < 52.9661> [eDVBDB] loading bouquet... /etc/enigma2//userbouquet.abm.sat_282_freesat.separator.tv
    < 52.9663> [eDVBDB] 1 entries in Bouquet userbouquet.abm.sat_282_freesat.separator.tv
    < 52.9664> [eDVBDB] loading bouquet... /etc/enigma2//userbouquet.favourites__freeview_.tv
    < 52.9667> [eDVBDB] 13 entries in Bouquet userbouquet.favourites__freeview_.tv
    < 52.9668> [eDVBDB] loading bouquet... /etc/enigma2//userbouquet.abm.terrestrial_uk_freeview.main.tv
    < 52.9678> [eDVBDB] 137 entries in Bouquet userbouquet.abm.terrestrial_uk_freeview.main.tv
    < 52.9679> [eDVBDB] loading bouquet... /etc/enigma2//userbouquet.abm.terrestrial_uk_freeview.201.tv
    < 52.9681> [eDVBDB] 0 entries in Bouquet userbouquet.abm.terrestrial_uk_freeview.201.tv
    < 52.9682> [eDVBDB] loading bouquet... /etc/enigma2//userbouquet.LastScanned.tv
    < 52.9702> [eDVBDB] 302 entries in Bouquet userbouquet.LastScanned.tv
    < 52.9703> [eDVBDB] 8 entries in Bouquet bouquets.tv
    < 52.9704> [eDVBDB] loading bouquet... /etc/enigma2//bouquets.radio
    < 52.9709> [eDVBDB] loading bouquet... /etc/enigma2//userbouquet.abm.sat_282_freesat.main.radio
    < 52.9711> [eDVBDB] 1 entries in Bouquet userbouquet.abm.sat_282_freesat.main.radio
    < 52.9712> [eDVBDB] loading bouquet... /etc/enigma2//userbouquet.abm.terrestrial_uk_freeview.main.radio
    < 52.9715> [eDVBDB] 1 entries in Bouquet userbouquet.abm.terrestrial_uk_freeview.main.radio
    < 52.9715> [eDVBDB] 2 entries in Bouquet bouquets.radio
    It is folly to manually adjust ABM bouquets. If you want to use ABM bouquets, please do not alter them.

How do you want to make your bouquets?
    1. OpenWebif Bouquet Editor
    2. Dedicated Channel Editor program such as E-Channelizer, DreamBoxEdit, Dreamset?
    3. Using the remote

Are you reloading bouquets/restarting the receiver after your edits?

If you do not have any IPTV services, please attach your bouquets file. OWIF Bouquet editor has an export function.

Title
    Forum Supporter
    Donated Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by abu baniaz View Post
    Going by your other thread where the receiver is not finding bouquets, I suspect this is the root problem you are having.

It is folly to manually adjust ABM bouquets. If you want to use ABM bouquets, please do not alter them.

How do you want to make your bouquets?
    1. OpenWebif Bouquet Editor
    2. Dedicated Channel Editor program such as E-Channelizer, DreamBoxEdit, Dreamset?
    3. Using the remote

Are you reloading bouquets/restarting the receiver after your edits?

If you do not have any IPTV services, please attach your bouquets file. OWIF Bouquet editor has an export function.
    Hi, thanks for getting back to me.

I have been using dreamboxEDIT to alter, delete and create bouquets: I hadn't realised that doing so would cause issues and had seen it as an easy way to get the bouquets that I wanted and remove those I didn't want.
    Once I had got the bouquets as I wanted them, I was uploading them with dreamboxEDIT with the 'Auto Reload Settings Enigma2' option ticked. However, I've got the message now and, in future, I'll create them solely with dreamboxEDIT if that's a good option!

With that in mind should I set the box to remove ABM bouquets by clicking on 'Remove ABM bouquets' in Setup > Tuners & Scanning > AutoBouquetsMaker?

Downloading files with dreamboxEDIT I see the attached pop-up quite often and DBE subsequently reports that it has cleared the errors. Is this confirmation of your diagnosis? Or something else?

I have attached my bouquets file (as a .txt file: the .tv file wouldn't upload) and have noticed what I assume to be a spelling error in the sixth line from the bottom:
    #SERVICE 1:7:1:0:0:0:0:0:0:0:FROM BOUQUET "userbouquet.favourires.tv" ORDER BY bouquet
    Could this also be relevant?
    Attached Images Attached Images

Title
    Forum Supporter
    Donated Member
    Thanks
    I would ask as i do not know you have sat and freeview mixed up on that list?

Title
    Forum Supporter
    Donated Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by cactikid View Post
    I would ask as i do not know you have sat and freeview mixed up on that list?
    I have Freesat and Freeview tuners installed.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to digitl For This Useful Post:

cactikid (27-01-24)

Title
    Thanks
    Yes, the error confirms my suspicion. Your bouquets are somehow getting messed up. As an example, 7971 errors in one file. That typo is also one of them.

The files that make up your channels/bouquets are a combination of files in /etc/enigma2. This is why I mentioned OWIF 's bouquet editor function to export them. Yuu can also just zip the folder you are working with dreamboxedit, provided there are no errors.
    lamedb (contains list of dvb channels)
    Files ending in ".tv". "bouquets.tv" is just a list of all the other ".tv" files
    Files ending in ".radio". "bouquets.radio" is just a list of all the other ".radio" files

With regards to ABM boquets:
    If you don't want to use ABM bouquets, why use ABM? Delete them in the ABM menu, then disable any schedule set.
    You can run ABM without creating bouquets. This means you can obtain channel updates without performing a lengthy scan. Set the create bouquet options to "no"
    Don't manually modify ABM bouquets. If you want ABM to create the bouquets differently to the default or combine providers, use the ABM customisation methods.

If you have already modify the ABM bouquets and they are in the order you want, you are better off hijacking them so that ABM does not interfere with them. You have to remove the abm from the bouquet files (.tv) and make the corresponding chanegs in bouquets.tv.

cactkid was asking about the bouquets, not the tuners.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to abu baniaz For This Useful Post:

cactikid (27-01-24),digitl (04-02-24)

Title
    Forum Supporter
    Donated Member
    Thanks
    Fingers crossed but it appears that removing the ABM bouquets, and keeping all others, the problem has been solved.

Title
    Forum Supporter
    Donated Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by digitl View Post
    Hi, thanks for getting back to me.

I have been using dreamboxEDIT to alter, delete and create bouquets: I hadn't realised that doing so would cause issues and had seen it as an easy way to get the bouquets that I wanted and remove those I didn't want.
    Once I had got the bouquets as I wanted them, I was uploading them with dreamboxEDIT with the 'Auto Reload Settings Enigma2' option ticked. However, I've got the message now and, in future, I'll create them solely with dreamboxEDIT if that's a good option!

With that in mind should I set the box to remove ABM bouquets by clicking on 'Remove ABM bouquets' in Setup > Tuners & Scanning > AutoBouquetsMaker?

Downloading files with dreamboxEDIT I see the attached pop-up quite often and DBE subsequently reports that it has cleared the errors. Is this confirmation of your diagnosis? Or something else?

I have attached my bouquets file (as a .txt file: the .tv file wouldn't upload) and have noticed what I assume to be a spelling error in the sixth line from the bottom:
    #SERVICE 1:7:1:0:0:0:0:0:0:0:FROM BOUQUET "userbouquet.favourires.tv" ORDER BY bouquet
    Could this also be relevant?
    Have you considered using "Echannelizer"? v 20.1.0.1220
    Gigablue UHD UE4K (Openvix)
    80 cm 2 Universal LNBs (Hot Bird, Astra 19°) to DiSEqC then to Gigablue
    60 cm Sky Dish Quad LNB one cable direct to Sky HD+box, 2nd cable to DiSEqC then to Gigablue
    65 cm Dish (16°) to DiSEqC then to Gigblue
    Zgemma H7S (Openvix) Now used as a backup box
    Viark 4K Box

Title
    Forum Supporter
    Donated Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by malcolmp View Post
    Have you considered using "Echannelizer"? v 20.1.0.1220
    No, I'll have a look.

Title
    Forum Supporter
    Donated Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by digitl View Post
    No, I'll have a look.
    I think you'll like it, try to get v20 (easier to use than the later versions) They give you a trial for a few days. After you need to pay, but it's worth it!
    Last edited by malcolmp; 06-02-24 at 10:57.
    Gigablue UHD UE4K (Openvix)
    80 cm 2 Universal LNBs (Hot Bird, Astra 19°) to DiSEqC then to Gigablue
    60 cm Sky Dish Quad LNB one cable direct to Sky HD+box, 2nd cable to DiSEqC then to Gigablue
    65 cm Dish (16°) to DiSEqC then to Gigblue
    Zgemma H7S (Openvix) Now used as a backup box
    Viark 4K Box

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234