After updating my SF8008 to openvix 6.4, (currently on 6.4.04), my box has started having an ongoing issue where it fully turns itself off, usually overnight every night or two, and the only way to restart the box is by turning the power switch off and on on the back of the box as it does not respond to the remote control.

I stream the box to my an android tv via openwebif, so pre-6.4 the box usually sat in standby while channels were streamed over our LAN. The only time the box is ever fully on is when I check for a software update every couple of months. But aside from that it used to happy sit in standby streaming over openwebif.

Is there a setting I'm missing which is causing this? I'm thinking it's an openvix issue as I have the same issue with an AX HD-61 on 6.4.04 which does the same thing, though less frequently, it fully turns itself off every 5 -7 days. For the life of me I can't find anything in the settings that is related to shutting down the box after x amount of hours or days.

Hope someone can help because this is driving me nuts.