Hello Guest, if you are reading this it means you have not registered yet. Please take a second, Click here to register, and in a few simple steps you will be able to enjoy our community and use our OpenViX support section.

Thread: Free gift + CCcam

Title
    Thanks

Free gift + CCcam

I was thinking about buying a 9000HD.

Can someone please tell me if it is possible to run the "free gift" and a CCcam C: line at the same time?

I'm currently running a DM500....Am I making a good or bad decision in moving to the Spiderbox instead of a VU+ or DM800?

Thanks........

Title
    Forum Supporter
    Donated Member
    Thanks
    I can recomend the DUO its first class
    VU+Duo2 5.2.025

Title
    V.I.P
    Thanks
    its ok to run both.
    spiderbox is different from the other two you mention,,,the others are linux boxes,,spider isnīt

Title
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,385 Times in 2,257 Posts
    i dont think this thread is running the right direcrion so im gonna close it untill an admin sees its ok to reopen
    PM HELP WILL BE IGNORED PLEASE POST HERE IN FORUM AS IT BENEFITS EVERYONE
    NO CARD SHARING TALK WILL BE TOLERATED, LAN OR WAN! IN OPEN FORUM OR PM

IF THE POSTS HELP PLEASE CLICK THANKS OR ADD TO REP ↓

Title
    The Boss
    Thanks
    Thanked 26,054 Times in 7,638 Posts
    I'm going to open this thread as part of it is a genuine question.

Regards the gift and CCcam I believe you can run both, but if the gift conflicts simply turn off the gift, now thats as far detail as we're going to go into here, for further info please use google.

Now the spiderbox is a NON Linux receiver, the others are Enigma2 Linux, much more versatile and customisable, but you will need to gain some knowledge of FTP to get them to work.
    D I S C L A I M E R

My right to post information is protected under the rights for freedom act. In all instances, information discussed here on my posts are either hypothetical in nature, out of general curiosity, common knowledge, public knowledge, or role-play. Any use of the collective descriptions and shared knowledge from any of my posts are at the sole discretion of the reader. I am not responsible for what you do with it!

Please help keep OpenViX online, donate HERE.
    Rules can be found
    HERE
    Support our sponsor World-Of-Satellite
    HERE
    GIGABLUE UHD QUAD 4K, VU+ DUO 4K SE, ZGEMMA H7S, VU+ UNO 4K SE
    Triax 1.1m Powered by TM2600, Fixed 28.2 Zone 2 dish with GT-SAT Unicable

Title
    Junior Admin
    Donated Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,599 Times in 2,632 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by coleycoleycoley View Post
    I was thinking about buying a 9000HD.

Can someone please tell me if it is possible to run the "free gift" and a CCcam C: line at the same time?

I'm currently running a DM500....Am I making a good or bad decision in moving to the Spiderbox instead of a VU+ or DM800?

Thanks........
    Yes you can, I knew some do the same on a starview HD combo.

Support The Sponsor - Buy from the best HERE
    Please abide by the rules - have a read HERE
    VIX manual & guides >>HERE
    Download images from >> HERE
    New Box Setup Guide >>HERE

D I S C L A I M E R
    My right to post information is protected under the rights for freedom act. In all instances, information discussed here on my posts are either hypothetical in nature, out of general curiosity, common knowledge, public knowledge, or role-play. Any use of the collective descriptions and shared knowledge from any of my posts are at the sole discretion of the reader. I am not responsible for what you do with it!

Follow us on Twitter

IF THE POSTS HELP PLEASE CLICK THANKS OR ADD TO REP ?

Title
    Thanks
    Firstly, thanks Sicilian for re-opening something I believed was a genuine technical question.

Secondly, your reply is much appreciated.

Thirdly, maybe Silverfox has beef with me over the VU+ Solo i tried to buy a couple of weeks ago? Just sayin'

Thanks......

Title
    The Boss
    Thanks
    Thanked 26,054 Times in 7,638 Posts
    Firstly, thanks Sicilian for re-opening something I believed was a genuine technical question.

Thirdly, maybe Silverfox has beef with me over the VU+ Solo i tried to buy a couple of weeks ago? Just sayin'

Thanks......
    Part of your thread is a borderline rule break, Silver closed it pending my advice This no so called 'beef' with you
    D I S C L A I M E R

Please help keep OpenViX online, donate HERE.
    Rules can be found
    HERE
    Support our sponsor World-Of-Satellite
    HERE
    GIGABLUE UHD QUAD 4K, VU+ DUO 4K SE, ZGEMMA H7S, VU+ UNO 4K SE
    Triax 1.1m Powered by TM2600, Fixed 28.2 Zone 2 dish with GT-SAT Unicable

Title
    V.I.P
    Donated Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,935 Times in 12,378 Posts

Thanks......
    actually no he does not have a beef with you. in fact it's only you who mentioned that particular incident.
    as for closing the thread i would have done the same if he had not because we on this forum have a very strict NO CARDSHARE policy here, and your thread was very closely touching on that topic.

where we find posts like this we will always close them and seek admin approval on re-opening them.
    My posts contain my own personal thoughts and opinions, they do not represent those of any organisation or group but my own.

If you don't like what I post, Don't read it.

SIMPLES.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Larry-G For This Useful Post:

bassethound (24-02-11),Sicilian (23-02-11)

Title
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,385 Times in 2,257 Posts
    just seen the rest of this thread i closed it because it was border line i didnt even ook at yr user name or remeber it was ypu that was haggling the solo with me

i had totally forgotten the incident

i have no beef with u what so ever never had never do and hope fully never will

just remeber i dont keep thing to heart and never seek to defile some one over silly things

my main task here is to be a friend then a helpful adviser then a mod and i needed to be a mod on this occassion

IF THE POSTS HELP PLEASE CLICK THANKS OR ADD TO REP ↓

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to silverfox0786 For This Useful Post:

bassethound (24-02-11),Mr. Mister (24-02-11),Sicilian (24-02-11)

Title
    V.I.P - R.I.P - Will never be forgotten...
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,075 Times in 810 Posts

Thanks......
    Silverfox is a top draw guy, and would not hold such a grudge, his only aim is to give honest advice
    as too the spider box, and the "fee gift" that one has yet to run its course, some love it, some not

as far as independant use of CCcam goes, cant offer an opion, as I do not own any of the spider units

baz
    Units; VU+Ultimo/duo/DM800/7020HD/tm9100
    1.2 channel master/quad feedhorn/36volt /vbox
    1 fixed dish, and 1 motorized 1mtr dish
    and a pile of redundant cards/cams

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to basilyoung For This Useful Post:

bassethound (24-02-11),Larry-G (19-10-11),silverfox0786 (24-02-11)

Title
    Junior Admin
    Donated Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,599 Times in 2,632 Posts
    Have to concur Silver is a top guy. I remember the sale you were referring to and didn't realise you are the same person, in between there have been over 500 posts.

IMHO it seems you are more Hung up on that sale than any one else on this forum.

Support The Sponsor - Buy from the best HERE
    Please abide by the rules - have a read HERE
    VIX manual & guides >>HERE
    Download images from >> HERE
    New Box Setup Guide >>HERE

D I S C L A I M E R

Follow us on Twitter

IF THE POSTS HELP PLEASE CLICK THANKS OR ADD TO REP ?