You seem to have edited your original comment which included the lines (according to the email notification of your reply) "These clowns with ladders seem to have been paid and left and nothing was working. Probably have never set up a motor ever and have no idea how to do it. I've been clearing up after fools like this for more than 20 years. Why did you pay them?"
1. They have been in business since 1978 and we bought our second dish (36V motor) off them in 1984. It was working perfectly for 39 years until the hurricane on 30.3.23.
2. As mentioned before, very few people use dishes here and the boss told me he hadn't had to install one since the late 1990s. Knowledge gets pushed to the back of one's memory and needs to be dug out. (I haven't built a PC for over 20 years and would need to look up how to set the jumpers on a hard disk because I have forgotten). We had fun getting it sorted out, even though not quite following Abu's instructions pdf (I didn't have it then and thankyou again, Abu).
3. Who said it doesn't work ? It DOES work, albeit I need to compare my settings with Abu's pdfs. And they didn't leave until those three satellites were tested and working.
4. I haven't received the invoice yet and the work and new LNB is covered by our house insurance which covers storm damage to all kinds of TV and radio reception devices physically attached to the policy owner's house.