Hey All , Me again. So the system keeps becoming unresponsive , this has happed 3 or 4 times now. Normally after a few days or so.

Screen image :-

20230430_113301.jpg

On one occasion the system did repond but was taking 2 minutes to do so - IE click EPG and 2 minutes later the PIP shows on right hand side but no EPG. Basically like its grinding to a halt. You can not get an FTP or WEBIF connection either. The remote is working as you can see it flash on the front of the Vu box but channel up down does not change the channel , nothing tends to work.

FTP Message :-

20230430_113325.jpg

I have attached the 2 crash log files with todays date on them here but i Assume the sedonf one 11:34 is the one you may need :-

Enigma2_debug_2023-04-29_06-47-15.log
Enigma2_debug_2023-04-30_11-34-12.log

Any help apreciated as I assume when this happens the recording wont work and as we are starting to use this now Sky has gone I am a little worried the wife is going to nag me. I have managed to keep this one from here :-). As you are aware she wanted to keep sky so I have spent 6 months convincing her ! lol. Hopefully we can find whats causing it and stop it.

Thanks in advance ,

Dave.