Hello Guest, if you are reading this it means you have not registered yet. Please take a second, Click here to register, and in a few simple steps you will be able to enjoy our community and use our OpenViX support section.

Thread: Strange Streaming behaviour

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Title
    Thanks

Strange Streaming behaviour

Hey guys,

Gigablue quad 4k here.
    I have enabled only tuner A for testing.

I can stream multiple channels using VLC and on the sat directly on a TV.
    Problem I have is if I use my smart TV with streaming apps like SmartOne IPTV to stream, its only working for channels on the same transponder.
    If I use VLC I get them all. Before moving to OpenVix I used TeamBlue and it worked, though I changed to OpenVix for other reasons.

I am using OSCam, but dont believe this to be the issue as I can stream multiple channels using VLC just fine
    When I stream on the TV Apps it starts buffering then streams a black screen
    I know the original packet goes through OSCam as I can see it and I know the TV can do just fine on all the channels in the same transponder, just cant change for some reason.

One thing I did notice is in OSCam, I always see a cache hit even though there has been nothing happening for a while., this cache hit doesnt happen when I use VLC though
    2022/07/18 14:51:21 XXX c (ecm) dvbapi (096A@000000/02BF/048A/65:XYZ): cache2 (1 ms) by transcoder-box
    2022/07/18 14:51:27 XXX c (ecm) dvbapi (096A@000000/02BF/048A/65:XYZ): found (176 ms) by transcoder-box
    Last edited by bazzanz; 18-07-22 at 03:55.