Hello Guest, if you are reading this it means you have not registered yet. Please take a second, Click here to register, and in a few simple steps you will be able to enjoy our community and use our OpenViX support section.

View Entry Info: Streams Getting Kicked When Changing Channel

Category:
Possible Bug
What ViX Image build number are you using?
Please provide your ViX Team image build number. Menu > Information > About > Build number > ENTER THIS NUMBER e.g. 4.2.028
Have you tried a flash WITHOUT settings restore?
Have you tried this? PLEASE SELECT YES OR NO.
No
Have you tried a flash WITH settings restore?
Have you tried this? PLEASE SELECT YES OR NO.
Yes
Attachments
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Streams Getting Kicked When Changing Channel

Title
    Thanks
    Hi all,

Sorry for the delay in getting the logs.

I updated my Zgemma H9s to the latest 6.3.001 and Ive still got the issue when not using serviceapp.

My old vu duo 2 is still on 6.0.008 and its working fine when switching channels (again not using serviceapp).

Please see the attached logs. I was changing channels at 13:27, 13:28 and 13:29. I started changing channels on the zgemma and then I also changed the channels on the vu duo2. I dont know if you can see the difference between the two from the debug log. The vu duo2 got kicked off everytime the zgemma changed channel.

If you require more info please let me know.

Enigma2_debug_2023-01-01_13-27-13zgemma.logEnigma2_debug_2023-01-01_13-26-44vuduo2.logEnigma2_debug_2023-01-01_13-26-29zgemma].log

Thanks again for looking into this
    VU+ Duo
    1TB Internal HDD [Recordings + PTS]
    8GB Kingston Micro External USB [CrossEPG + 256MB Swap + Ocrams Picons + Setting Backups + Image Backups]
    Plugins: CrossEPG Downloader + Media Scanner + OpenWebif + Picture Player + Cache Flush

Vix 3 - 808 --> Vix Zeus 23 --> Vix Helios 16 --> Vix Apollo 153 -->Vix Hades

Title
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,894 Times in 2,247 Posts
    Can you change log settings to use local time, then it would make (for,me) being able to compare the logs.
    Nothing springs to mind having looked quickly through the logs, although you are using serviceapp in one of the logs.
    It looks as if you are using Jedimaker on both boxes - maybe there is a delay in releasing the previous stream? So,you have 3 streams running.

Also why don,t you try running with Xtreamity as its still being updated by Kiddac and (in my view) the better and improved package( both are by Kiddac)
    Gigablue Quad 4K & UE 4K
    .........FBC Tuners:
    ------------------> GT-Sat unicable LNB to 1.5M dish(28.2E)
    ------------------> Gigablue unicable LNB to 80 cm dish(19.2E)
    .......................> FBC & DVB-S2X into 90cm dish (27.5W) Opticum robust Unicable LNB
    AX HD61, Edision Osmio 4K+, Zgemma H9Combo, Octagon SF8008 , gbtrio4k, h9se using unicable ports
    Zgemma H9 C/S into Giga4K

Title
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by twol View Post
    Can you change log settings to use local time, then it would make (for,me) being able to compare the logs.
    Nothing springs to mind having looked quickly through the logs, although you are using serviceapp in one of the logs.
    It looks as if you are using Jedimaker on both boxes - maybe there is a delay in releasing the previous stream? So,you have 3 streams running.

Also why don,t you try running with Xtreamity as its still being updated by Kiddac and (in my view) the better and improved package( both are by Kiddac)
    Thanks for looking into this. I will re run the tests again with the local time setting enabled.
    The serviceapp log was added by accident, that was prior to setting it to work without service app.
    Yes both boxes are using Jedimaker. It’s just weird how the old openvix is working fine but none of the newer ones aren’t.

I’m not a fan of xtreamity as it doesn’t create bouquets like Jedi and it’s easier to flick between freesat and IPTV when using Jedi.
    VU+ Duo
    1TB Internal HDD [Recordings + PTS]
    8GB Kingston Micro External USB [CrossEPG + 256MB Swap + Ocrams Picons + Setting Backups + Image Backups]
    Plugins: CrossEPG Downloader + Media Scanner + OpenWebif + Picture Player + Cache Flush

Vix 3 - 808 --> Vix Zeus 23 --> Vix Helios 16 --> Vix Apollo 153 -->Vix Hades

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12