Hello Guest, if you are reading this it means you have not registered yet. Please take a second, Click here to register, and in a few simple steps you will be able to enjoy our community and use our OpenViX support section.

Thread: Ryvix

Title
    Thanks

Ryvix

Is ryvix not working at moment. I am on 1.3 and trying to do a manual import. No problems till today. Sources are set. When I press manual it says import will take some minutes as usual but no import taking place v Epg data storage set as flash. Thanks.

Title
    V.I.P
    Donated Member
    Thanks
    From Rytec on PLi Site.

www.xmltvepg.be site is down again.
    I have made a ticket to the hosting company so I hope it will be fixed soon.

Ryan

3. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to dfdream For This Useful Post:

buz (21-02-11),Kebo (19-03-15),Sicilian (22-02-11)

Title
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by buz View Post
    Is ryvix not working at moment. I am on 1.3 and trying to do a manual import. No problems till today. Sources are set. When I press manual it says import will take some minutes as usual but no import taking place v Epg data storage set as flash. Thanks.
    yep not been working for couple of days now ..
    i just switched to crossepg(DISABLE ryvix to stop confilcts) , and used openTV...sky uk , instead of rytec .back up and running again now lol

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to chrispeters For This Useful Post:

buz (21-02-11),ford (20-02-11)