Hello Guest, if you are reading this it means you have not registered yet. Please take a second, Click here to register, and in a few simple steps you will be able to enjoy our community and use our OpenViX support section.

Thread: Noobie question - Problem moving between Bouquets

Title
    Thanks

Noobie question - Problem moving between Bouquets

Hi, to cut a long story short I have purchased a Vu+ Zero HD from WoS with OpenVix pre-installed. I have installed the slyk-1080-r19 skin (as my wife wanted an EPG that looked like the SKY one!) and have used OpenWebif to create my own bouquets using the BouquetEditor. However, when I am on a channel in one Bouquet, then press the EPG button on the remote to select another Bouquet, when I select that second Bouquet the EPG just lists the first Bouquet channels again! In other words I am having problems moving between the Bouquets. I have tried various set up options using the 'menu' but to no avail. Does anyone know how to fix this ?

Title
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,434 Times in 1,137 Posts
    Hi,
    have you enabled multiple bouquest in the settings? I think only 1 bouquet is standard. Changing bouquet with remote is normally done with the blue button if you have the channel list open.

Ralf
    ---
    Sat:VU+ Ultimo4K/Solo4K/Duo2/2*Solo2/Ultimo
    Remote: Harmony 200, 700, Link, Smart Control, Smart Companion, Elite, 2*Ultimate, Keyboard

Title
    Thanks
    Hi, thanks for your reply. Yes, I have enabled multiple bouquets. I tried the blue button as you suggested but that didn't work. I then tried the '<' and '>' buttons on either side of the '0' on the remote and that worked ! So with a bouquet open and showing the channels list I can just use the '<' and '>' buttons to move through the different bouquets. Sorted ! Thanks again.

Bruce

Title
    Forum Supporter
    Donated Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Achilles Heel View Post
    Hi, thanks for your reply. Yes, I have enabled multiple bouquets. I tried the blue button as you suggested but that didn't work. I then tried the '<' and '>' buttons on either side of the '0' on the remote and that worked ! So with a bouquet open and showing the channels list I can just use the '<' and '>' buttons to move through the different bouquets. Sorted ! Thanks again.

Bruce
    Also
    Open the epg grid screen and press menu on the remote

You will get another configuration menu - select Show bouquet on launch = yes - press green to save
    Xtrend ET10K, 2 x satellite tuners 28.2 (Sky FTA), 2 x hybrid (UK Freeview), Zgemma H9S (satellite)

Title
    Thanks
    Thanks, got that setting too! Guess we will just have to get used to it!