Hello Guest, if you are reading this it means you have not registered yet. Please take a second, Click here to register, and in a few simple steps you will be able to enjoy our community and use our OpenViX support section.
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: We will not hack OpenViX 6.0 for a faulty plugin even if other distros will

Title
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,895 Times in 2,248 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by wawa16 View Post
    Pluto TV work perfect in py3 openatv && egami 10 py3
    available on server Tunisa-sat dreamsat pluging
    give me the download........
    Gigablue Quad 4K & UE 4K
    .........FBC Tuners:
    ------------------> GT-Sat unicable LNB to 1.5M dish(28.2E)
    ------------------> Gigablue unicable LNB to 80 cm dish(19.2E)
    .......................> FBC & DVB-S2X into 90cm dish (27.5W) Opticum robust Unicable LNB
    AX HD61, Edision Osmio 4K+, Zgemma H9Combo, Octagon SF8008 , gbtrio4k, h9se using unicable ports
    Zgemma H9 C/S into Giga4K

2. The Following User Says Thank You to twol For This Useful Post:

wawa16 (26-11-21)

Title
    Thanks
    pluto tv py3

openvix 6 py3
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Attached Files Attached Files

Title
    Thanks
    There are problems with enigma 2

Code:
    <   159.7752> 13:31:50.4185   File "skin applet", line 39, in <module>
    <   159.7756> 13:31:50.4188   File "/usr/lib/enigma2/python/enigma.py", line 1211, in __init__
    <   159.7777> 13:31:50.4209     _enigma.ePoint_swiginit(self, _enigma.new_ePoint(*args))
    <   159.7778> 13:31:50.4210 TypeError: in method 'new_ePoint', argument 2 of type 'int'
    Additional information:
    Wrong number or type of arguments for overloaded function 'new_ePoint'.
    When you use some plugins, you get many issues
    but other teams, there are no such problems
    1. where does the code failure in the code box come from its not in the crash log?
    its also a python3 error in python code because somebody has called epoint invalidly - can you supply more failure information so I can see which module(s) issued the ePoint?
    2. the crash log is because of an invalid call from RaedQuickSignal/plugin.py to ChannelSelection and fails because only one copy of ChannelSelection is allowed to run.(Assert test for running copy)
    It worked in python2 because Assert's were ignored, but in python3 they are executed.
    The code works in OpenATV because somebody has hacked the code to allow it through(which avoids the whole point of the Assert)
    Gigablue Quad 4K & UE 4K
    .........FBC Tuners:
    .......................> FBC & DVB-S2X into 90cm dish (27.5W) Opticum robust Unicable LNB
    AX HD61, Edision Osmio 4K+, Zgemma H9Combo, Octagon SF8008 , gbtrio4k, h9se using unicable ports

Title
    Thanks
    Code:
    wget http://tunisia-dreambox.info/TSplugins/RaedQuickSignal/installer.sh  -O - | /bin/sh
    Code:
    wget -q "--no-check-certificate" http://ipkinstall.ath.cx/ipk-install/DreamSatPanel/installer.sh  -O - | /bin/sh
    I will have a play with RaedQuickSignal this afternoon!
    Gigablue Quad 4K & UE 4K
    .........FBC Tuners:

Title
    Thanks
    i change select key TexT with Radio Key in remote same issuses
    Attached Files Attached Files

Title
    Thanks
    plugin cams tunisia-sat active code panel when to download any thing
    just press green key for download vu+ restarte and Gets crash

Title
    Thanks
    i change select key TexT with Radio Key in remote same issuses
    that's same Assert error .................................................. .I will look at the code later, need to walk the dog

Would like to see the dump with ePoint crash
    Gigablue Quad 4K & UE 4K
    .........FBC Tuners:

9. The Following User Says Thank You to twol For This Useful Post:

wawa16 (26-11-21)

Title
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by twol View Post
    that's same Assert error .................................................. .I will look at the code later, need to walk the dog

Would like to see the dump with ePoint crash
    alright
    good day

Title
    Thanks
    pluto tv py3

openvix 6 py3
    OK, Pluto installed, downloads the bouquets etc and runs everything in the bouquets - but how do you get to the screens you posted????
    Gigablue Quad 4K & UE 4K
    .........FBC Tuners:

Title
    Forum Supporter
    Donated Member
    Thanks
    Anyone having issues with YouTube plugin on Vix 6, I am running 6.0.3 but my boxes crash when I try to download a YouTube video, had no issues on 5.0.16.

For the record, Xtream Editor will work on Vix 6, install XE 3.1.1 via Putty............Spevs
    Last edited by spevs; 26-11-21 at 17:02.

Title
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by spevs View Post
    Anyone having issues with YouTube plugin on Vix 6, I am running 6.0.3 but my boxes crash when I try to download a YouTube video, had no issues on 5.0.16.

For the record, Xtream Editor will work on Vix 6, install XE 3.1.1 via Putty............Spevs
    Need crash log!
    Gigablue Quad 4K & UE 4K
    .........FBC Tuners:

Title
    Thanks
    I have a problem on 6.003 with the cccam info, cccam is running well, but in the cccam info page, in softcammanager, pointing to servers or other things, i get the messages that web page is missing or something like that. Not a big thing, but
    still an issue. I have it on both my zgemma H7 and H9 boxes. Any advice is welcome.

Title
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by widar View Post
    I have a problem on 6.003 with the cccam info, cccam is running well, but in the cccam info page, in softcammanager, pointing to servers or other things, i get the messages that web page is missing or something like that. Not a big thing, but
    still an issue. I have it on both my zgemma H7 and H9 boxes. Any advice is welcome.
    Huevos has just made some changes, but not sure if this is resolved.
    Can you post a debug log so that we can perhaps see any issues
    Gigablue Quad 4K & UE 4K
    .........FBC Tuners:

Title
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by twol View Post
    Xstream ? Xstreamity works fine, and another user posted that after discussions Xstream was being fixed …. Google for the post. There are plenty of alternatives.
    Softcam hangs - you have choice of using SoftcamManager or Softcam script (exactly like OpenPli, OpenATV) and Oscam is built like OpenPli/OpenATV … so apart from that what do you want?
    …. The softcam script part works just like the other images and having spent ages looking at this, its in my view a memory issue on thes older boxes, leading to swapping delays.

Pluto TV - thats same for all py3 images - let me know where it is and if I have time will look at it
    Motor rotor - 1st I have seen - talk to Huevos, he writes a lot of the code used by ALL images
    HbbTV - which box? This was fixed by Huevos a few months ago for the old Vu+ MIPS boxes - on my (non Vu+) boxes it works fine
    In order...
    Xtream appears according to other posts as needing a re-write from Py2 to py3. Individual versions are used, depending on provider so I think we are relying on an update from the Xtream people.
    @Spevs ... Can a download of the XE 3.1.1 via Putty fix this. If so what is the correct Command line?

The Softcam problem.. as you know is well know to you (and me) and although the startup workaround works (only needed for Mips boxes) Oscam still hangs eventually on my Mips boxes on Vix 6 and on Vix 5.
    This is not a problem restricted to Vix 6 or Py3 I know. I believe the solution is to buy a non MIPS, ARM box? Yes?

Pluto TV (Vix 6 on Sf8008) seems to need other libraries to work... specifically the "opkg install python-requests" libraries. I cannot get this request to work on Vix 6 (maybe not needed?)

I will revisit the motor rotor problem if needed with Huevos - thanks.

HibbTV did not work with me with either Zgemma H9, Edision OsMega or my recent Octagon SF8008 with Vix 5 or 6, but I agree it did work (from memory) with my old VU+ Solo2 box.
    This works fine with other Py2 images such as OpenEight 6.8 for my SF8008. Twol you have that Octagon box don't you?
    Last edited by johnhoe; 26-11-21 at 19:29.

Title
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by johnhoe View Post
    In order...
    Xtream appears according to other posts as needing a re-write from Py2 to py3. Individual versions are used, depending on provider so I think we are relying on an update from the Xtream people.
    @Spevs ... Can a download of the XE 3.1.1 via Putty fix this. If so what is the correct Command line?

The Softcam problem.. as you know is well know to you (and me) and although the startup workaround works (only needed for Mips boxes) Oscam still hangs eventually on my Mips boxes on Vix 6 and on Vix 5.
    This is not a problem restricted to Vix 6 or Py3 I know. I believe the solution is to buy a non MIPS, ARM box? Yes?

Pluto TV (Vix 6 on Sf8008) seems to need other libraries to work... specifically the "opkg install python-requests" libraries. I cannot get this request to work on Vix 6 (maybe not needed?)

I will revisit the motor rotor problem if needed with Huevos - thanks.

HibbTV did not work with me with either Zgemma H9, Edision OsMega or my recent Octagon SF8008 with Vix 5 or 6, but I agree it did work (from memory) with my old VU+ Solo2 box.
    This works fine with other Py2 images such as OpenEight 6.8 for my SF8008. Twol you have that Octagon box don't you?
    Oscam seems fine on 4K boxes(Arm, HiSilicon)
    Pluto is working for me, but probably missing some info as I cannot reproduce screens posted, but bouqutes etc all working.
    Have RaedQuickSignal working as well
    Will try HbbTV tomorrow (hopefully) on H9, SF8008 (cannot remember trying on h9 - certainly not SF8008, hate the box) , but works last time I tried on Giga4K and Edision Mio4K
    Last edited by twol; 26-11-21 at 19:45.
    Gigablue Quad 4K & UE 4K
    .........FBC Tuners:

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast