Hello Guest, if you are reading this it means you have not registered yet. Please take a second, Click here to register, and in a few simple steps you will be able to enjoy our community and use our OpenViX support section.

Thread: cannot find setting

Title
    Thanks

cannot find setting

Hi ,been having troubles so installed new image but for the life of me i cannot find anything to change the front panel display (in user inteface) to how it was .Previously the front display had a clock in the lower right corner and a long box showing the program lenght and above that i forget its very small writing for this old git.
    Whats changed is now the channel logo is displayed (blank if there's not one) nothing else ! Also we have the display off in standby but if you use the standby dimming option to do that it now switches off the screen when the sat box is on?!?
    Also now theres a very nice (but very bright even on dim 1 ) clock displayed in standby not sure where thats come from it would be far more handy dimmer so it doesnt light the room up or some way of having that clock when the sat box is on.
    Can some nice person show me how to get it back to what it was please ,we use the simple ten eighty skin its the best one for the mrs poor eyesight looking at the EPG which consists of the channel name ,the prog and the blue box showing how long that prog has been on on ,no picons icons or channel numbers ,thanks

Title
    Forum Supporter
    Donated Member
    Thanks
    Unsure but is there a plugin option to download to display a clock.

Title
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,894 Times in 2,247 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by sgt-scrote View Post
    Hi ,been having troubles so installed new image but for the life of me i cannot find anything to change the front panel display (in user inteface) to how it was .Previously the front display had a clock in the lower right corner and a long box showing the program lenght and above that i forget its very small writing for this old git.
    Whats changed is now the channel logo is displayed (blank if there's not one) nothing else ! Also we have the display off in standby but if you use the standby dimming option to do that it now switches off the screen when the sat box is on?!?
    Also now theres a very nice (but very bright even on dim 1 ) clock displayed in standby not sure where thats come from it would be far more handy dimmer so it doesnt light the room up or some way of having that clock when the sat box is on.
    Can some nice person show me how to get it back to what it was please ,we use the simple ten eighty skin its the best one for the mrs poor eyesight looking at the EPG which consists of the channel name ,the prog and the blue box showing how long that prog has been on on ,no picons icons or channel numbers ,thanks
    Menu/setup/User Interface/Front Panel Display/skin …… choose default (not + picon)
    Menu/setup/User interface/Front Panel Display/settings ….. what have you setup?

4. The Following User Says Thank You to twol For This Useful Post:

Clabs (03-10-21)