Hi, has anyone had this issue? Cant see it on searching the forum.

Just updated my setup with a unicable LNB.
Long story why. Basically, I have two sat cables coming into my Solo2 and one has been cut by a builder.
Putting a new cable in is out of the question, house has been extended around it, so unicable looks a good option using my one good cable.

So I have changed the legacy LNB to a GTSAT GT-S2dCSS24 device from the sponsor, and set the tuner up correctly. Both tuner a and b tested working if i swap the one cable over. All good so far.

Then when I put the GT-SP21 splitter in line, and feed two (proven) working short sat cables to the two tuners, I cant get a signal to either. Tried every setting I can think of, disabled each tuner individually, nothing. I thought for a while that I need to change SCR type setting to JESS Switch rather than JESS LNB but cant find any reference to that anywhere. As it is there is no setting for a GTSAT device in the splitter menu.

My first thought is faulty splitter but I have bought 3 of these plus a 4-way from the sponsor, and none are helping. Have raised a ticket just in case they'll all a bad batch but seems unlikely.

Any ideas?