I would kindly appreciate your help in planning my first major satellite installation in my home.

- I have 5 coax cable runs from the roof to the server room (4 for satellite, 1 for terrestrial+FM radio).
- I will be using the T-90 toroidal dish and would like to have at least 5 satellite feeds (0.8W, 13E, 19E, 28.2E, 36E) + separate antennas for terrestrial and FM radio.
- From the server room I have coax runs to wall plates in 6 rooms (6 TVs). I have used standard tripple-output (SAT/TV/FM) wall plates. Server room is connected to living room with a conduit, so any number of additonal coax can be pulled.
- I plan to have FBC receivers with recording in 2 locations (living room and server room, with Gigablue or VU+), the other 4 locations will use unicable-compliant TVs with built-in DVB-T2/C/S2 tuners without recording.

The old-school solution would be to install 5 quad LNBs (e.g. Inverto Black Ultra or Megasat Diavolo), add 5x 1x8 DiseqC's on the roof, run 4 sat cables + 1 terrestrial/FM cable to server room, and then dostributing to wallplates after combining SAT+TV/FM with 1x2 splitters. To get recording in the living room, 2 out of 4 signals should go there, with remaining two split among other rooms.

My question is whether there is a more efficient and future-proof way of doing this, e.g:
1) Can I use 5 Unicable II LNBs (i.e. one for each satellite feed)?
2) I only have 4 coax cables for SAT running to the server room. How can I transfer signal from 5 satellite feeds (and maybe more than 5 in the future)? Is there a diseqC equivalent for Unicable II?
3) If so, is there a way of avoiding Unicable 2 multiswitches which require proprietary programming?
4) Can terrestrial/FM signal be combined with the unicable II SAT signal?
5) Is there a way to optimize my setup to improve the cost efficiency of running a Unicable II solution (e.g. sticking with only 4 satellite feeds etc).

Many thanks in advance for your help and apologies for the long story. I would also appreciate any recommendations for specific items to purchase (set receivers, LNBs, switches, splitters/combiners etc).