I'm trying to get the most over the air EPG I can by using EPG Refresh (as much as possible for both Freeview and 28.2°E satellite both radio and television).

I have EPG Refresh set to spend 150 seconds on each of 11426H, 11778V and each of the Freeview multiplexes in the small hours every morning.

I keep getting weird extra programs in the satellite TV part of the EPG from the previous week but not at the same time.

For instance on 5th March 2021 on satellite BBC 2 both SD and HD I got program "Chris Packham: Asperger's and Me" 11:54-12:54 (actually shown on, as far as I can see, 3rd March 23:30-00:30, before EPG Refresh ran).
It's kind of showing over the middle of "Athletics..." 09:00-13:00.

There are numerous similar examples all through the EPG for around this time on 5th March.

At the moment I'm thinking it's something to do with OpenTV EPG going over the top of existing Freesat EPG information but it seems like it must be some weird kind of bug that makes it manifest itself in this way.

Not really expecting an quick fix, just thought it's so weird I must document it.